Prologue

The King looks down at Kris and the others, with a evil glint in his eye.

"So. It has come down to this.. And I thought you so-called 'heroes' were going to stop me.." The King spoke.

Laughing, he commanded some of his troops to arrest Kris, Susie, and Ralsei. They were dragged back into a large cell, together this time, while The King decided what to do with them.

"HEY! LET US GO!" Susie yelled. "I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU YET, YOU BASTARD!"

Susie kicked and screamed, but to no avail. Kris stayed silent, as always. And Ralsei.. well, he tried to get Susie to stay quiet, but nothing would quell Susie's anger.

Eventually, they were thrown into their cells. Susie quietened down at that point, but only because Ralsei wished so.

Susie sighed. "Crap.. That.. didn't go as planned.. What d'you reckon The King's gonna do with us now?"

Kris shrugged. They didn't know, of course. Ralsei looked worried, but was determined. "..don't worry. All we have to do is just... break out again once we're ready. We'll be fine.."

But, of course, by looking at Ralsei's face, you could clearly tell that he didn't think that. Susie, however, looked fine.

"Don't worry," she said. "If The King were to do anything bad to us, Lancer would save us.. I'm sure of it."

Time passed as the heroes stayed locked in their cells. They had no chance of escape this time, as there were multiple guards outside their cells. Obviously, The King didn't want them to escape as easily as they did previously, so he assigned multiple guards to make sure it didn't happen. Eventually, a day later, The King decided what he wanted. He wanted to make sure that they would never interrupt his reign, that they would never disturb him again. He wanted..

An execution.