Distracted

W.C.- 505

No one could fault you for getting as distracted as you did whenever you saw your girlfriend. Someone so out of your league that the difference was greater than all the decimals of pi. Yet some way, somehow she chose you to be her companion through life and you did it with a smile on your face.

But even through understanding your constant desire to watch your girlfriends every move, people still got annoyed when you suddenly stopped paying attention to them as soon as the blonde walked through the door.

Waiting for your girlfriend to arrive at the dining room was something you had to get used to over these last few days, not sharing a room at the England camp. Being like a love struck puppy was not something that went unnoticed by your teammates who were always out to take the mick out of you. Especially since they caught you looking longingly towards the door in hopes of your girlfriend walking through them. Eventually you were swept into a conversation with the girls around you, seemingly forgetting your mission of catching your girlfriend coming into the room.

In a deep conversation with Lotte, you fail to realize who finally entered the room after seeming ages of waiting . It wasn't until you felt soft lips press against the skin of your cheek that you finally realized what had occurred during your conversation. Lotte saw the shift in attention happen like it had so many times before and she quickly realized that the conversation was over and that Alessia held your full attention now that she was present.

A few chuckles spread around the room as you watched Alessia sit down next to you with eyes as wide as saucers. It seems like Alessia could feel the eyes so firmly situated on her, because she swiftly turns her head in your direction, catching your eyes on her. The smile and wink she gives you are enough to make you basically melt into a puddle on the floor, the warmth on your face a sure indication of the blush rising up the vicinity of your cheeks.

"Y/n and Alessia sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G" is heard from the other end of the table and it doesn't take you long to flip the perpetrator off, all while keeping your eyes on what could only be described as a goddess next to you. There are a few more laughs scattered around the room before people turn back to their conversations again.

Realizing that you hadn't given Alessia her usual morning kiss, you decide to replicate her earlier actions and press a soft kiss to her cheek so as to not interrupt her conversation with Ella. You hear how she pauses in the middle of her sentence before continuing like nothing happened, one thing you love so dearly about her. You smile at the impact you had on your girlfriend before continuing to eat your breakfast as if Alessia wasn't on your mind all day every day.