Arms

It was no secret to anyone that you got distracted easily, a quick 'look over there' would have you distracted for at least a minute. You were like a puppy in that sense, happy and easily distracted.

But few things distracted you more than your girlfriend, more specifically her muscular, tattooed arms. They legitimately had you drooling every second of the day, the intricate ink bringing forth the ridges of her muscles, biceps looking like the reverse Popeye.

To your disappointment, you only ever got to see them in real life every once in a while as you were still playing for Barcelona whilst your girlfriend played in Mexico. When you finally found yourself in her proximity, the first thing you'd do was squeeze her muscles between your fingers, admiring as she flexes for you.

So missing out on camp just wasn't an option.

"You excited to see Jenni again Y/n?" Alexia asks, the woman herself excited to see one of her best friends, smiling softly at the way you're wriggling around in your seat, pretty clearly in anticipation of seeing your girl.

"Nah, she's more excited to be able to stare at Jenni's arms than anything." Salma teases, hanging over the back of your seat to peek down at your phone over your shoulder, the girl letting out an audible 'ew' when she sees that you're looking at the selfie Jenni had sent you earlier, both arms and thighs on full display.

"Actually I'm most excited to be able to throw myself out a window and have my death be blamed on whoever one of you that's my roomate." You smile sweetly at them all before moving your headphones to rest over your ears, some random 80s rock song blasting through them.

"Dios mío." Alexia exclaims tiredly, shaking her head as her hand comes up to rub at her eyes.

"Amor?" You hadn't planned on falling asleep on the bus, knowing that the youngsters would 100% draw on you, even if Alexia told them explicitly not to. You were right of course, which is why you were slightly embarrassed to open your eyes to your girlfriend standing right in front of you, trying to keep from laughing.

"Jenni?" Her resolve finally breaks when you look at her in that adorable, but hilarious sleepy kind of haze. She wraps her strong arms around your lanky frame, pulling you up from your seat and putting you down to stand on uncertain feet.

She laughs again as you wobble around, pulling your suitcase down from the compartment you'd put it in before the bus journey started. Jenni doesn't trust you with it though as she takes it from you the second it gets put to the floor.

You smile goofily when you see her muscles peeking out behind her sleeveless shirt, throwing your arm over her shoulders in an attempt to sneakily squeeze her biceps. She looks up at you fondly through the side of her eye, the woman clearly amused by your actions.

"Enjoying yourself there Y/n?" Mariona calls out, signature smile on her face as she teases you, words bringing even more attention to you than anything you could have done alone.

"Yes, very much." The girls all laugh at your content answer, you looking at them through half lidded eyes filled with amusement.

"That's good to hear." The girls catch you ogling your girlfriend's arms a few more times that day before they decide that the best course of action would be to try to embarrass you out of your habit. It was getting annoying that you'd abandon all conversation the second your girl walked into the room with a tank top or any other piece of clothing that showed off her muscles.

"Jenni, aren't you tired?" The woman looks at the young Barcelona player in confusion, the question coming out of left field.

"No?"

"Because you've been running through Y/n's mind all day." Salma winks at you both, biting down on her protein bar when she sees you looking at her murderously.

"More like doing push ups but yeah." Cata teases, clearly not picking up on the whole murder vibe you were giving off right at that second. You calm down slightly when you hear Jenni laugh, looking up at her from where your head is resting in her lap, her fingers threading through your hair.

That calmness breaks when another one of your teammates starts to tease you again, still looking at your girl, you quickly respond to them.

"Salma, Cata and anyone else trying their very hardest to embarrass me right now, please do remember that I'm only one red bull away from acting on my intrusive thoughts, so I'd be careful if I were you." The beaming smile still on your face makes Jenni laugh even harder and you soon join her, the two of you in your own world as the rest of the team tries to think up a new idea.

Jenni adored you, even if your homicidal side did come out every now and then. You adored Jenni, even if she did take advantage of your love for her muscles more often than not.