Beer?

Welcome back, everybody. Get ready to meet a new character.

Night and Dave were walking side by side down a set of stairs. The stairway led underground, and one side of the stairs were made so Night or any other dragon could walk down.

Dave looked over at Nightfall as they walked. "You were correct, Zwayer agreed immediately to joining the military again, even after we did the partial briefing like we gave you."

Night nodded, "I knew he would." Night said. If he was suddenly not allowed to fight or fly anymore, he would have done anything to get back in.

Did he seem very excited to be able to fly again?" Night asked as Dave opened the door at the bottom of the stairs.

Ecstatic," Dave said as he stepped through and opened the bigger door to let Night into the room.

Night stepped through the large door and saw a familiar site. The same machine that transformed him into what he is now. And also a tube in the middle of the room with something he was not expecting.

In the same tube that held his current body when he first saw it, there was a dragon that looked completely different than what he looked like.

Night immediately started comparing this one to his own body, and there were a ton of differences.

Night was much bulkier than this dragon, this dragon. It was more like a serpent than his own bulkier body. This dragon was obviously built more for agility than strength.

It had ruffs behind its ears, and it had a more angular-shaped head.

It had curved horns and its tail looked way more flexible than his own tail.

Night looked over at Dave, who was checking up and making sure the machine was fine.

"A different kind of dragon?" Night asked, surprised.

Dave nodded, "Correct, it's one of the three dragon bodies that we are in possession of right now."

"So besides me and that dragon, there are two others?" Night asked.

Dave shook his head no, "Wrong, besides you, we are in possession of 6 different dragons."

"But I thought you just said you had three?" Night asked confused.

"Three living and breathing bodies, now that you are the general, I can tell you how we came into possession of the dragons." Dave started explaining.

"Not long after World War two, America started testing nuclear bombs on all different kinds of scales and ways. In one of the tests, we revealed something... interesting. In one of the craters from a bomb that we detonated deep underground, we revealed something we would never have expected at such depths... a tomb of some sort. There inside that tomb were the remains of seven dragons, at the time of the revelation, they had no idea what to do with the remains. All they did was collect them and study them. It wasn't until biotechnology had been invented and the war with Russia, that we knew what to do with the remains," Dave finished explaining.

"If you had six other remains, why didn't you ask for six new dragons?" Night asked confused.

Dave laughed, "Night, I don't think you realize just how much you cost to make."

"Well... I know that the tech to even transfer my mind was probably millions, but... it can't be that bad..." Night said unsure.

"You cost just about as much as the aircraft carrier that you worked on did," Dave answered.

Night paled and his jaw dropped. He knew that his carrier cost around eight billion dollars.

Night almost started gagging at that revelation.