-00-

The Bahrain Grand Prix roared to life, the fifth race of the season, with Mercedes-Benz's Jungkook leading the pack, commanding the top points.

The desert sun bathed the circuit in a golden glow as engines screamed and tires screeched through the winding corners.

Jungkook spoke over the radio, "I've got the lead, team. Let's finish strong!"

As the laps unfolded, tension gripped the audience, each turn a dance of speed and strategy. Suddenly, the tranquility shattered as Jungkook's sleek silver car collided with another, sending a shower of sparks.

Crowd started getting worried and they started muttering, "What just happened?"

Silence engulfed everyone as they witnessed the unexpected twist.

The air thick with worry, all eyes remained fixed on the smoldering wreckage. In a heartbeat, the medical car raced to the scene, its blazing lights cutting through the darkness.

Race Officials spoke over the loudspeaker, "Emergency teams to Turn 4 immediately! We have a collision."

The red lights started glowing up all around the race track, and the cars.

The medical team swiftly worked to control the flames, as the crowd watched in silence.

The collective gasp turned into a sigh as news spread that Jungkook was safe from life-threatening harm.

The Medical Team spoke on radio, "We've got him, he's okay. No major injuries."

The crowd erupted in a mix of cheers and applause, grateful for the safety measures and the ability of the racer.

"A heart-stopping moment here in Bahrain, but it looks like Jeon Jungkook is going to be alright. What a testament to the safety protocols in Formula 1." Commentator announced.

Jungkook emerged from the cockpit, helmet in hand, his face reflecting a mix of emotions.

The once silent audience transformed into a symphony of support, celebrating not only the resilience of a racer but the reassuring resilience of life itself in the face of danger.

But he was taken away to the hospital, his eyes looking at the crowd and his fans.

He was more worried about his fans than his own life, they must be disappointed now right, he could have won.
__

In the hospital room, Jungkook was furious when he was told that he was unable to participate in the remaining races. And his team was disqualified.

Frustration festered within him, a relentless desire to be back on the track burning in his eyes.

"I can race, dammit. Why are they keeping me here?" Jungkook said he felt fine.

The medical staff, firm in their decision, explained the severity of his injuries and the need for recovery. Jungkook, however, couldn't accept being sidelined.

"I feel fine! I can handle it. Let me race!" Jungkook said. He argued with his staff but they all told him there is nothing he can do.

“Just leave me alone,” Jungkook exclaimed. He wanted to be alone now. This was a huge thing for him, racing is his life.

"I should be out there. This is driving me insane." He felt at being kept away from his passion, despite his injuries.

Jungkook couldn't shake the burning desire to break free from the confines of the hospital and return to the racetrack where he truly belonged.

Unable to contain his anger, Jungkook lashed out, his fist colliding with the unforgiving hospital wall.

Blood seeped from his injured hand, a stark reminder of the consequences of his fury.
__