-06-

Jungkook's eyes shot open to a world ablaze, the fiery chaos disorienting him. In the inferno, smoke obscured his vision, turning the scene into flames

A throbbing pain in his head echoed the intensity of the ordeal, making him question if this was the end. Is this what hell is gonna look like? Filled with fire? But he is a good man, he has never hurt anyone. Will he be sent to heaven?

Good man, but he takes things to his ego and hurts others. He is not fully perfect but still, he is a good man. He will surely go to heaven.

If he gets forgiven about all the people he has hurt, which includes his father, mother, relationships. They have hurt Jungkook too, and he finds it right to hurt them back.

Will god gonna punish him for that? But he doesn't believe in god, so why did he get reminded about god all of the sudden?

As he grappled with fear, a sudden realization swept over him, he wasn't trapped in the abyss.

Swiftly unbuckling his seatbelt, he stumbled out of the burning Formula 1 car, the scorching heat pressing against his skin. Relief flooded him as he realized he had escaped the clutches of the fiery torment.

The rescue team emerged from the smoke, their presence a beacon of hope in the chaos. The gravity of the situation sank in, leaving Jungkook in awe that he had evaded the clutches of death.

The roar of the flames echoed in the background as he stood, taking in the surreal contrast between the engulfing fire and the cool embrace of survival.

He escaped the hell without any severe injuries and burns.

He survived death, he escaped the flames, he escaped hell.

And he found his heaven, he find Amyra. She was like a reward. A victory.

Jungkook jolted awake, the vivid nightmare evaporating into the stillness of reality.

The oppressive heat and flames were replaced by the cool darkness of his bedroom.

A year-long recurring dream, haunting him relentlessly, lingered in his thoughts. He keeps seeing the crash in his dream again and again, he hates that, it was one of the most traumatizing things that has happened to him.

Exhausted, he mumbled to himself, "I thought winning Bahrain would end this nightmare."

Jungkook sits up, this is not working. How will he survive this? He escaped that hell, but why does he see that in his dream?

Should he visit a psychologist?

Jungkook's frustration is evident. "I thought the victory would make it stop, but it's like the dream refuses to let go."

Maybe it's a way of his mind processing the intensity of that accident.

But that dream is now less about the accident and now it's more about hell and god. It makes him wonder why he thought of god at that moment when he believes in no god.

Jungkook ran a hand through his hair. "Every time, the fire, the fear-it's like I can't escape it."

He looked at the book which was laying on the top of his book shelf, he came closer and picked up the Quran, he bought it to understand and get answers but it feels like this has been ruining his mental health more.

"This book, I should throw it away." He exclaimed and decided to throw it, but his hand stopped as he was about to put it in the bin.

And then he thought of ripping it, but he was hesitant, why can't he simply just do it?

Maybe because he hasn't got his answers, everytime he reads this book this just makes him question more and more. And he just can't stop before finding the question.