-05-

Hiba noticed Amyra's phone buzzing with an incoming call. Glancing at the screen, her eyes widened in shock when she saw Mingyu's name.

"Is that the Formula 1 racer Mingyu?" Hiba asked, her curiosity piqued.

Amyra nodded, a hint of a smile on her face. Hiba, unable to contain her surprise, questioned Amyra about the nature of their relationship.

"Why are you talking to him?" she inquired, to which Amyra replied, "He's just a friend."

The skepticism lingered in Hiba's eyes as she probed further. She knows Amyra, she doesn't make male friends.

"Just a friend?" she asked, seeking clarity.

Amyra hesitated before revealing, "Well, we're more than friends. Mingyu wants to marry me."

Hiba's shock deepened, and she reminded Amyra of their shared religious beliefs. “What about Azlaan? Do you have any idea what he will do if he gets to know about it?”

She nodded her head. “I know, I can't control my emotions, and he is being so respectful and understanding.”

"But Amyra, as a Muslim, you can't marry a nonbeliever," she cautioned.

Amyra's expression shifted, and she confided, "Azlaan cheats on me. You think he will stop after marriage?”

“Amyra, you and Mingyu are really different, his world is different from yours.” Hiba said.

“I know, but the thing is he understands me, not even once he requested for me to do anything inappropriate and just ask for marriage,” Amyra said.

“What did you think? Is he actually gonna marry you or is he just saying that because he wants to use you? ” Hiba asked. Amyra stared at her.

She doesn't trust him fully either. “I don't really know, I don't trust him fully, but he seems genuine.”

“Amyra woke up, he is so famous. He travels around the world and he must have met and had a lot of girlfriends. Do you want to be with that type of man?” Hiba asked.

“You are acting as if I am about to leave everything for him,” Amyra shook her head.

“Trust me, he must just want to sleep with you, that is why he is trying to convince you for marriage because he knows you would not do it without marriage.” Hiba exclaimed and Amyra got mad at her.
__

Jungkook was on call with his mother who told him that his father has divorce his step mom.

Jungkook nodded, not surprised. "It was bound to happen sooner or later."

He was glad that happened and now he hopes he never gets to see her face again.

Focused on his racing career. His passion for races served as a distraction, but the news of their separation brought forth a mix of emotions.

Why does his father leave every woman he gets married to? He never understands this. He asked Mingyu and his answer just made Jungkook more furious.

“Because he is your father, you don't stay with one woman either.” Mingyu joked but that hurted Jungkook.

“You haven't seen any change in me for three years?” Jungkook asked. And Mingyu nodded his head.

“Yeah actually I did, what happened?” He asked. Mingyu said yes because for the past three years Mingyu was seeing a difference in Jungkook's behavior.

“I don't know, I feel depressed.” He replied.

“Depressed, why?” Mingyu asked.

“Because I am, nothing feels good anymore, I am bored of everything.” Jungkook said, everything was exhausting him. Even the things he thought would give him peace did not.