-02-

Jungkook and Mingyu arrived at the extravagant party venue in Bahrain, surrounded by luxury cars and opulent decorations. "Nice, such a huge failure party."

Mingyu tried to reassure Jungkook, "It's not a failure party, Jungkook. It's a celebration that you are safe after the Formula 1 crash."

"For me it is a failure party," He replied. As they entered, Jungkook wondered at the grandeur of the party.

"Who is the host?" He asked.

Mingyu chuckled, "We're at the estate of the richest person in the world. Not quite a surprise, huh?"

"You were staying in this hotel? Meanwhile I was in that hospital." Jungkook said.

"The hospital looked like a hotel too." Mingyu replied and it was true the hospital did look really good. But this place was like a palace.

"How are people so rich?" He mumbled.

"Jungkook, you are rich too." Mingyu replied. But Jungkook shook his head.

"I am not this type of rich." Jungkook said.

Their manager came and took them to meet the host. As they approached them, they noticed Amyra was with that too, she was wearing a really pretty little blue dress, with her hijab.

Their manager, Mingyu introduced Jungkook to him. His name was Azlan, he looked young and was extremely handsome.

"Yes, yes of course. I heard a lot of you both, my fiance don't shut up about your team." Azlan said.

Fiance? Jungkook noticed Amyra's hand and she was wearing a ring. He didn't see her wearing the ring before in the hospital.

Before he added, "I want to invest in Ferrari but she said Mercedes AMG is the best. But I learnt the lesson never to listen to the woman again, they just waste money."

Mingyu and Jungkook were surprised by his rudeness, he single handedly Made fun of their team, Amyra and girls in general.

"It's not about winning." Amyra said.

"What else is it about then?" Azlan asked. And Amyra rolled her eyes. "It's always about winning,"

Now Jungkook has the same thinking, that winning is everything. But Azlan felt arrogant and Jungkook wanted to take Amyra's side.

"I agree with Amyra too." Jungkook replied. And Azlan gave her a confused look.

"How do you know her name?" He asked. Amyra looked scared and worried now.

"She was in the hospital where I was admitted, so I met her a few times." Jungkook replied.

"Oh I see, well it's her final year of med school. I told her to stop her studies but she badly wanted to become a doctor. So I allowed her to complete her medical. But the degree will be useless as she is not gonna work after marriage." Azlan said.

"Why?" Jungkook asked.

"She doesn't need to," He replied. Jungkook and Mingyu saw too as Amyra rolled her eyes, she doesn't seem to like her fiance or what he says.

Azlan went to meet other people and Amyra was standing alone now. "He is quite the opposite from you." Mingyu spoke.

"Hmm, yeah." She nodded her head. "He is annoying. I am sorry for what he said."

"Don't apologize to him." Jungkook said, before asking her, "Why were you not wearing the ring in the hospital? Were you hiding the fact that you are engaged?"

Amyra shook her head. "Jewelry is not allowed in hospitals, so I couldn't wear it."

"How rich is your fiance?" Mingyu asked. Jungkook stared at him, it was a stupid question to ask her directly.