~ 1 \\•

TW: bullying, maybe trama, self harm, panic attacks, anxiety, violence, eating disorder, strong words, abuse, sexual stuff, rape, murder

----  ☆彡彡 ----

There were 5 main elements that people knew about water, fire, air, earth and electricity. But there was two
others. The two people were chosen specifically for each other. But the thing that chose them where not found.

Some people think is a person. Others thing is a god. Or they were passed on by the people who used to have this powers...

But people didn't care anymore they didn't pay attention to those things.

Now people just care what power they had and how strong they were. They cared what super power they got and species they are.

For some people things got to there head like Heeseung, Jay, and Sunghoon.

They pick on people

well...

Niki's new friend group

Niki pov:
School started a weeks ago and it not going good.
I didn't talk at all. I didn't have friends and making a conversation with someone new was not worth it to me.

I live alone but I still go to school. My dad died when I was young. I don't know how he died but he did. He was an alcoholic though. I live with him and my mom when I was a baby up till 15. he abused me when he found out I like boys. He raped me cause of it but it was not fair...

Never was

Flash back 📸
I walking home from school. I took out my key from my backpack

Click cling!

When I open my door I was hit with a book on my right cheek. But it was not just a book.

Wait..

Can't be..

My diary.

"YOUR SO STUPID HOW CAN YOU LIKE BOYS AND NOT GIRL" my dad yelled a few feet way from me. I was in shock I didn't know what to say or do. he entered my space, my stuff. I put my hand over my burning cheek. I look up to see my dad with a beer in his right hand but it was an empty bottle I can only imagine what he would do. So I didn't say anything back to him.

He grabbed my right hand with his left hand and told me... "you know what..if u like boys then you will have to like me too".

My dad dropped the bottle and grabbed me. I was rushed to the bathroom where he closed the door and made me unbuttoned my pants. I didn't know what to do I just followed what he told me. I can maybe even get killed if I didn't listen. When I took of my pants his where off too.

I couldn't believe I was doing this..

With him..

My dad.

He told me to take of my underwear and when I did he took off his. After he touch me all over my lower area. I could only

cry...

Cry knowing he wouldn't care.

He made me put my hand on the floor and made me put my knees too. I felt like a dog.

Not in a good way.

Bad very bad way

He took out a lub and slipped it on. After he slid his dick into me. It hurt so bad. He moved his hips hard in to be and mins after cam inside of me.

He took his dick and clean himself up and left.

I was left there..

All alone..

Acted like I was nothing

like I was just trash

I was left there...

I got up and put on my underwear and jeans. I got out limping and hopped to get my stuff and go to my room and cry all day...

Until..

A black tall figure with horns like a devil but also glowed.

It was also so pretty

When I looked the figure left with blood

I didn't know what it was. I limped over to see what happened but nothing. I was left in peace silences I got my stuff and barely ran to my room and cried... not knowing when my mom will come home.
End of Flash back 📸

But my mom..

My mom is not dead and is alive and well but left when my dad died a few months after I was "okay" to live on my own. She didn't know what happened that day. She asked me where was dad that day I told her I didn't know myself we just "guessed" he left and got ran over.

I hoped he did.

When my mom left she left me with this house it paid already. It was a big house, very beautiful. I have my house simple not a lot of color mostly blacks, whites, and grays. In my room I only have my clothes, and my desk with my school stuff also my set up I have there. No posters no fun or cool things very simple.

My mom sends money every month. And I have money saved up I don't spend it on stuff a lot just things I need.

My house has a pool and a little small house in the back. In the little house has everything in a house would but smaller so I keep stuff like that in there. I don't really care if someone lives there as long as they don't enter my house. But I have cameras and detectors in my house anyway.

But the thing that is the most mysterious thing is the woods. When I enter I feel so much emotion like if someone or something trying to get my attention. I can hear the yells. But i feel safe but also in danger.

But I don't have any power like the other kids do at my school. Maybe I don't have anything or I it will come late but I hate being the only one without powers.

----  ☆彡彡 ----

1 chapter!! I will work on the 2nd one but for know what yall get for me it noght rn so I will go to sleep I think unless I will write 2 chapter so ya hope yall like it
Chapter 2 will be Niki going to school I won't give spoilers!! Pls correct me if I'm wrong with the spelling like if I but u instead of you plss thanks you

---- ☆彡彡 ----
Word count 1065