~ 5 \\•

TW: bullying, maybe trama, self harm, panic attacks, anxiety, violence, eating disorder, strong words, abuse, sexual stuff, rape, murder

---- ☆彡彡 ----

Niki pov:
I got to school how I usually did.

But...

Knowing my true abilities.

I was in my homeroom. Drawing in my notebook not knowing what else to do. Even though Jake will come in the class room.

"HI NIKI!"

Even thought my life is changing. Like me talking to more people but. I also feel like im in danger. But feel like that someone close to me will...

Protect me for the danger...

"So I hear that we were in our homeroom all day cus the staff and teachers are getting and setting the dorms." Jake saying with hope of us getting dorms. "And if you don't mind me asking...where you go after lunch?...you we're gone."

"Oh..yeah sorry about that.. I-" I was interrupted by the teacher walking in. I was thankful because I didn't even know what I was even what I would say.

Do you think he will believe me if I tell him "oh this two weird, magic creature told me that I have a forced soulmate and I have magic powers on one else has but my soulmate."

Like I wouldn't even believe that?

"Ok class settle down so I know you guys have wondered why we stayed in homeroom all day. it was all the teachers and staff were organizing, dorms and assigning dorms to people."

Some people were groaning in the back it not that bad I would rather be there then at home with this weird voice telling me to do stuff.

"You don't have to stay here, but it's optional. So if Kai if u come up here and pass these papers with the students names and the dorm room."

I put my stuff in my backpack and waited for my papers. Jake passed my paper to me and I got..

A yin and yang type of symbol? I'm not really sure what it was but it was like dark and white it felt..

similar...

"So this time until lunch you will have time to go to your dorm and get stuff for your dorm and meet your roommate."

Great.

"Ok so I will go find my door and see who my roommate and get my stuff see you at lunch?" Jake telling me when walking out of the classroom.

Let's hope nothing bad happens

---- ☆彡彡 ----

As Niki walks in the hall way he was about to tire left when he heard a noise.

He against the wall and took a peek. It was...

Park Sunghoon?

With a girl...

Niki observed and Sunghoon was sucking on a girls neck. Niki was shocked but stayed quiet not wanting Sunghoon to know he was there.