~ 9 \\•

TW: bullying, maybe trama, self harm, panic attacks, anxiety, violence, eating disorder, strong words, abuse, sexual stuff, rape, murder

---- ☆彡彡 ----

"Mm~"

Was the noise that came out of Jake after Sunghoon left.

Heeseung pov:
I started to kiss Jake slowly. His soft lips hit mine and they tasted like fruit punch. Probably from the drink he was drinking earlier.

He moves his head to the left side and I take the chance to slit my tongue in to his mouth. Making the kiss more deep.

Jake on my lap he starts to move back in forth. I start to goan from the movement. I feel my pants get tight more I move.

I break the kiss and say "you want to this here or go home?"

Jake speaks up and says "yeah I don't fell good here.."

"Alright then we can hit it in the dorm." After I wink at him. He get all red after. Knowing me and him are dieing to do unspeakable things to each other.

I smiled at him he smiled back like a puppy being happy. But him not knowing what I have done behind his back.

I'm disappointed in what I'm doing and I want to be happy and just like Sunghoon though it like I have found my destiny and fate with this guy I'm so happy with him.

I have to tell Sunoo we can see each other anymore. And tell Jake soon I have been seeing Sunoo for like 2 months now. I know it not right so I want to end what me and Sunoo have.

And tell Jake about Niki as well. Like if Sunghoon didn't know I can read his mine when he was in the room. He is such a dumbass sometimes.

Jake gets up form my lap and goes to the door. I go after him.

"Before we go to our dorm can I tell them I'm going?"

Jake responded saying "yeah I will tell Jungwon and I guess you can tell Jay."

"Okay my love see you outside at my car ok?"

"Okay! he says with his puppy like self."

Jake opens the door and peaks his head out making sure no one sees. And walks out fast. I see him go to Jungwon and I see him go and find Jungwon.

I rush to talk to Sunoo. I see him talking with a tall guy. He looks like a nice and sweet guy. Even though I don't wanna interrupt them, I have to talk to him.

I got to him and whisper in his ear "I can't be with you anymore I want Jake but thank you even if I shouldn't be."

He looks at me and smiles and said "I know but thanks...see you later."

I didn't want to talk to him alone because other people can see or even Sunghoon can see it will all his powers he has.

I walk and try to find Jay to tell him I'm going and I feel a hand pulling me.

It was Jake...

He just said "LOOK!"

Pointing to Jay and...

JUNGWON!

I was speech less I didn't know that he was pulling him hard and stuff. I know me and Jake did the same thing but...

This is different they are MAKING OUT...

In a PARTY...

IN FRONT OF A LOT OF PEOPLE THAT CAN SPREAD RUMOR LATER...

Not knowing how can see this. I saw Sunghoon in front seeing this.

I grabbed Jakes wrist and ran outside and say "let's just go to the dorm and talk to them later."

"Okay" he says and just runs to the car with me.

I unlock the car and we get in the car. I had to tell him about Sunoo and Niki...

NOW...

Me and him are in the car and I didn't turn it on. I look at him. He looks at me like a confused puppy.

I speak up and say "I have to tell you something...I have not been honest with you...I..."

It like my tongue was twisted. I couldn't let the words out. But I had to tell him.

"You where with Sunoo?"

Surprised I say  "yes I know about that...he told me a month after...it hurt but I knew you would tell me."

"Well...I hoped you told me sooner..."

I was guilty but Jake knew I felt like a fool not knowing myself but it didn't matter now.

"But you mine now...if you do that again I will find out and cut your dick off...ok?"

"O...ok..." I said with a shaky tone. "I also have another thing to tell you..." I said also wanting to tell him about Niki.

"Okay go on."

"Niki is hurt...and Sunghoon and him are soulmates and stuff."

Jake froze...

He didn't move...

He didn't speak...

"wha...what?"

"Yes...I think we should save us fucking for later and...I don't know...like tell your group and my group to meet in Niki dorm?"

"Yea...yeah...I think i will just text them...or I don't know let's just to our dorm."

He said confused and worried with what I told him about Niki. He has told me he wants to be best friends with Niki. So he feels like Niki is little brother to him even though Niki don't talk much.

So I do what he says and turn on the car and drive to the dorm.

---- ☆彡彡 ----

You didn't see the plot twist there did u 😏 HIIII so I hope this is spicy enough for now there will be more but this is what for now ig. Pls tell me if any short spelling or misspelled words I beg you. I want to keep writing this so don't believe that the end will come soon. I have a list of things I want to add here and let me tell you THE LOST IS LONGGG sooo yess but sorry it short 😣 I will write a chapter of them fucking soon but I hope this good for now.

----  ☆彡彡 ----
Word count 1006