~ 10 \\•

TW: bullying, maybe trama, self harm, panic attacks, anxiety, violence, eating disorder, strong words, abuse, sexual stuff, rape, murder

----  ☆彡彡 ----

Sunghoon pov:
The teleport to the pantry. I lock the door after I enter. Then I make my powers take out a tab like if it was a computer in the air.

I go to the tab where I have a camera in the eyes of the plushie I gave to Niki and see what he is up to. That was the surprise I had for Niki. I can see and hear what he does and say. I can also talk to him through the plush if I want to.

The plushie is facing Niki on the bed and he is still sleeping. he moves slowly even if he is still recovering. It looks like he wanted the same warm embrace from me.

How cute...

"Hehe."

Come out of my mouth with a smirk on my face after seeing him wake up because he doesn't feel my touch.

He sits up with pain noises coming from his mouth. "Ow..." he says. "Where my cuddl-" he said looking around stopping when he says the bear.

"Ashh...he knows my body hurts and still makes the stuff far ways." He says with a complaining tone.

I only think to my self "doesn't he have his powers to teleport them?.."

But they remember he had no help with them. He gets up even if he is in pain. Each step he takes the more pain he feels in his body.

I can only feel the pain each walk...

We are connected through pain now since we found each other.

He gets the note and the bear and walked back to the bed. He gets comfortable and hugs the bear on the left side with one and opens the letter with the other.

The letter reads...

"Sorry my love I had to go tell Jake you are ok like you said I think...I forgot but I got you this teddy bear even if your hold body hurts. It smells like lavender and it a bit heavy so it feels like a hand or something. You are a cuddle type of person so I thought you might like it. I have a big surprise for you and if you let me. I love you don't hurt yourself when trying to get this and stuff. But love you and talk to you soon my love."

I saw him read the hole thing out long then blushing red after reading the last part. I hear him say.

"If only you knew I hate sleeping by myself...it like he knew me for years and years. Even if we started as enemies and stuff. I'm so in love with him already...but he could hurt me..."

With a now sad look on his face he continued to talk hugging the teddy bear I got him.

"He was mean to me and my friends with his friend group a- and he drank blood from a girl and teleport to somewhere."

With his breath getting faster and him curling into a ball. Seeing him with his face all scared and terrified with all he is saying.

Niki pov:
"An-and he can do anything to me w- with his powers a- and I have no p- power...I'm just..."

"Useless..."