~ 4 \\•

TW: bullying, maybe trama, self harm, panic attacks, anxiety, violence, eating disorder, strong words, abuse, sexual stuff, rape, murder

----  ☆彡彡 ----

Sungoon pov:
I was a 10 year old when my parents found out about my powers. "YOUR A MONSTER!! YOU SHOULD HAVE A NORMAL POWER LIKE ME AND YOUR MOTHER...HOW COULD YOU." "IT WAS NOT MY FAULT ARE YOUR DUMB?!" "GO TO YOUR ROOM..YOUR GROUNDED YOU MOTHER FUCKER."

That's was the day I hated my parents I didn't want to know anything about them they didn't say good things to me after they found out. They didn't treat my right they abused me all day and night.

So escaped one night...

I never sleep but my parents didn't care if I did or not. Or if I left they don't give a fuck...

Or they didn't...

There not here no more.

One night I went to this forest it was beautiful it was so dark put calm. I looked up at the sky when I was looking around and the sky was...

Having the stars a line I to a image

And it was a devil bridge with blood on the river

It was weird. But I didn't think much of it. The wind turned in to a panic like if some was panicking so I when home.

"HEY I NEED YOU TO GET YOUR STUFF AND LEAVE WE CANT KEEP YOU AND YOU ARE SO USELESS AND YOU EATING ALL OUR FOOD." Was the first thing o heard when I went home but I haven't even close the door or locked it. I didn't respond.

Smack!

"HEY IM TALKING TO YOU YOU FREAK LIKE LISTEN TO ME." I got tired I was living like this for six years now. I got tired of this they are killing me.

"YOU KNOW WHAT MOM I WISHED YOU WHERE NICE TO ME I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS SO BAD ABOUT MY POWER BUT I AM SICK OF THIS."

I grabbed her neck and but her against the was and all I heard was my mom tried to get some air but couldn't I had a tight grip on her neck. She was kicking her feel and legs..

Until..

She didn't no more...

I killed her.

It felt good but I had my dad left and there was no way I would keep him alive.

So I went to the kitchen and grabbed a knife and hid it on my side. So I went to the hall wash that's were my dad was he went to the bathroom and was drunk.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT YOU BITCH-...."

I stabbed him before he could finish the rest of his sentence...

The blood went in my face like blood from a devil...

After killing my parents I felt free..

Even though they birthed me and it didn't feel right killing them...

But...