chapter 7: level up

"we are almost there, that is the mountain we are going to" liam said pointing one of the mountains.

"The mountain is surrounded by big and thick walls so that people don't get attacked. Although all beasts are at basic level but there are cases when beasts evolved eating each other's crystals and herbs." Liam explained.

After walking a little they arrived at the gate. the gate was also big as walls,there was also a small gate to enter the mountain.

The mountain is full of trees and currently they are walking on a pathway made by other people who come here to hunt.

They could hear the sound of battles going on all around them.
"There are low level beasts in the outer area,we are going deep inside to find stronger beasts because our squad is stronger compared to newbies" liam said.

After walking for about an hour they arrived at an open space.

"Shhh....  There is a group of one horned tigers, they are the most powerful beasts available on the mountain." Liam stated.

When harry saw there,he used his inspect skill

[ One horn tiger - basic level beast
  Famous for physical attacks and speed ]

System didn't show exact level of this beast,when Harry thought about it,he got the answer.
["You know once I told you, system knows many thing and also many things are secret even for it, it always usage your thoughts or your surrounding to expand its knowledge, so currently it is using your power level system" krish explained]

Harry nodded and according to him there is no risk fighting with them because he is already at lvl 4 and liam is also at lvl 6.weakest person in their squad is tyler who is at lvl 2 but he can make up with the daggers.

Liam grabbed his bow and said "you go in front, i will provide you support from behind if any of you will be in danger."

[ Intermediate-bow
  Hides presence of user from other beings ]

Harry is surprised because it's a good skill, and any ranged weapon user will want this type of skill. but he can't say it's best because he is not aware of many weapons. Liam told him that only low level weapon has these integrated skills in them high level weapon are as powerful as their level.

One horn tiger has a horn on their head as their name shows and they are almost double the size of a normal tiger.

"Hey are you sure we will be alright they are too big" tyler said looking at the tigers.

"You go ahead i'm here if anything goes wrong" liam reassured.

They silently approached tigers from behind they were in a pack of 3 tigers, Tyler's legs are shaking so he is making sound with each step.

"What are you doing keep quiet" meru said palming his head.
"I am not doing anything its just happening i can't control it" tyler replied.

"They noticed us now there is no meaning to attack them silently,charge" harry said running towards a tiger.

Meru also charged towards the tiger holding a sword in her hands. She slides between the legs of tigers and makes a cut around the stomach she can see green blood dripping but tigers attack becomes more powerful and fierce. The beast used its paws trying to slice meru upside down but meru blocked the paws with sword and attacked directly at the neck and beasts body fell to the ground.
       Meru is so happy because its her first hunt and it went smoothly, then she turned around to see how others were doing then she saw tyler on his knees almost crying but in front of him were a beast which has a arrow pierce through his forehead and then she saw harry standing at a place seeing something in front of him but she can't say what is he staring at, the beasts body which is lying in front of him or elsewhere.