chatgpt prompt

Mumbo telescope whisper jumping -> jumpscare
Cleo puzzle backpack (stress iskall keralks) reading ->under tree
Impulse meadow keychain (x)cooking
Tango harbor blender painting
Bdubs lantern umbrella dancing
Setting double life
I can work with that?
Can I?
I mean I can. It'll ve the most random lil situation ever, especially considering mumbo wasnt in double life.

Tango had planned an Event. While all the lifers were still in their green life, they had to spend a day in a group which could not include their soulmate. They all agreed and formed little groups.
Tango and Impulse for example, were going to make a harbor, on which they would build a community centre, where everyone could do anything ranging from dancing (which Bdubs immediatly started doing) to painting(that was Tang. Impulse had originally planned to go to a meadow alone and think, and even went as far as leaving his com behind. He did not account fir the fact that ai gave me a prompt and fanfic logic, meaning that Tango had attached a tracker to his keychain and told him to come with him because he needed help because his blender broke while cooking and because he knew Impulse would come.

Meanwhile his soulmate and Cleo were heading to a quiet spot in the forest. It was quite a puzzle to get there, and all the while Cleo was teasing Bdubs for bringing an umbrella. When they got there, Cleo flung down her backpack and without saying a word, started reading under a tree. Bdubs brought out a lantern and copiee her

Mumbo had been trying to get into the server for three weeks now and it looked like he found a solution. First, getting out of hetmitcraft and to the double life wordborder wasn't hard. But the border was the problem. After carefull testing, though, Mumbo had montaged an enderpearl into a telescope, and using a bit of 'it's quit simple actually' he kind of convinced the world that the enderpearl would land wherever mumbo focused on. Even inside the border. He counted his supplies and shulkerboxes again. 'Time for a good old-fashioned rescue mission' he whispered.

Yknow im never doing that again. Im better at dialogue than (image vague gestures towards the world i general).

Remember to sleep!
Goodbye lil raccoons
~iris