*BONUS* Life with Jay and Becky

hehe this will be fun >:)

Jay's POV: (she's aware of you guys - the readers - and of me) *(_)* - she can't hear/see this. Author note

So.... It's been a while since we talked. Hehe. Well, pretty sure Poison filled you in on the situation- (Oh hell yea I did) I was talking. Shut up. (ShUt uP!) I hate you. (I know, me too <3) Anyways. I've been dating this girl - Becky - for two years. (I'm surprised.) At what? That we lasted two years already? (No, that you managed to find someone who like likes you.) I swear I will hack this story. (Ok, ok. Geez) So we've been dating, but I wanna ask her an important question.... I wanna adopt a puppy with her. (A PUPPY?! OMGGG) You like dogs? (I love them. Don't mess with me when it comes to dogs.) O-ok. Haha... Uhm... *clears throat* I asked Ricky if he wanted to adopt one with me, but apparently he found out the hard way that he's allergic. (I might regret this, but how did he find out?) He was pet sitting a friend's dog and after 5 minutes, he started coughing and sneezing like crazy and his eyes swelled up. *(Ik there's Wolf in YJ, but pretend he never existed, ok?)* So I'm gonna ask Becky today. I think over lunch. (You do you.) Just shut up already! (Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo-) I SAID SHUT UP YOU 2-DEMENSIONAL BASTARD! (*gulps* M-message received.) I said I'd meet her at 12:30 and it's 12:20. Better head to the cafe. Wouldn't wanna be late!

Becky's POV: (i love her)

So do I just talk or- (Yea, you're good.) O-ok. Um. Hi, I'm Becky, Jay's girlfriend. We've been together for 2 years, and I couldn't be happier. I'm right now getting ready for lunch that she invited me to. We're going to my favorite cafe and I'm very excited. But I'm also kinda worried. I mean, obviously she wants to talk about something. That's why she asked me to go to lunch. Right...? (Just calm down.) I can't, what if- (I just talked to her, and I shouldn't say anything, but it's certain that she loves you. A lot) *sighs* Ok, that makes me feel better. Wait. It's not- (No, nothing that serious.) Good. (What?) No no no, that came out wrong. I love her, and would love to... Y'know.... (Marry her?) Yea, but I feel like we're too young, (You guys are  23.) In today's world, that's young. Plus I'm not ready for a relationship like that. I'd rather savor everything before a decision is made. (Ok, makes sense) Good I- OH SHOOT! (What?) IT'S 12:30! I'M LATE! (Oop-) DANG IT! I GOTTA GO SEE YOU LATER! (Bye.)

Jay's POV:

Where is she? I tried calling her. It's 12:34. *sighs* She's always late. I smile thinking about her. "Jay! I'm here!"