Chapter Two - The Zimmermans

Harper's POV
"Ugh. I'm so nervous. I don't think I've ever been this nervous in my entire life," I mutter, looking over at Memphis as she fixes my hair.

"Don't be nervous, Harp. You're getting married to the man you love. This is a special day," she says. I nod.

"Yeah. You're right. Thanks Memphis,"

"Of course," Memphis says with a smile.

"You know, at least you're not pregnant at your wedding like Memphis and I were." Cassidy says, cradling her baby daughter Piper in her arms.

"That's true," I say.

"But, despite being pregnant at our wedding, we're still very happy that we had our daughters." Memphis says with a smile. Someone knocks on the door and Memphis frowns. "Who is it?"

"It's me, Morgan, darlin'. Can I come in?"

Memphis looks to me and I shrug.

"Sure. Whatever. He can come in,"

"Come on in, Morgan." Memphis says.

Morgan comes in with Emerson in his arms. She wipes away a few stray tears and reaches out for Memphis. Memphis takes her and smiles.

"Hi baby. What's wrong?"

"She's hungry, I think. I mean, I checked her diaper and she was dry." Morgan explains. Memphis checks her watch and nods.

"Makes sense. It's about that time. Thanks babe,"

"Of course, Memphis." Morgan says. My brother looks over at me and smiles. "You look very nice, little sis."

"Naw. Thanks Morgan," I say, standing up to give my brother a hug.

"You're welcome, Harper. Love ya, sis."

"I love you too, bro."

Bailey's POV
I look into the full length mirror hanging up on the wall and play a bit with my hair. I adjust my tie and sit back on the couch with Hardy.

"Dude, is it bad that I'm nervous?" I mutter. Hardy shakes his head.

"No. It's not. Everyone's nervous when they get married, but I'm sure you'll be fine. You're marrying the girl of your dreams, right?"

"Yeah. Of course I am. I love her so much," I say. Hardy smiles.

"Good. That's what's important, Bailey."

Morgan walks into the room and sits down on the couch with Hardy and I.

"You ready for this, Bailey?"

"Yeah. I think so. What about you?" I ask, looking over at Morgan. Morgan chuckles.

"Well, to be honest, I still can't believe that my baby sister is gettin' married today. It feels like just yesterday that she was gettin' on the bus for kindergarten,"

"If you can't believe it, then I definitely can't believe it either, Morgan. She's baby girl," Morgan and Harper's dad says, shaking his head. He looks over at me and smiles. "But, I wouldn't trust anyone else but you, Bailey, to marry my little girl."

"Thanks Mr. Wallen. I appreciate that," I say with a smile. Mr. Wallen nods.

"Of course, Bailey."

*

As the music begins to play signifying that the bride is walking down the aisle, Harper links arms with her dad and walks down the aisle with him. I feel some tears falling down my cheek at the sight of how beautiful Harper looks.