Pleasure

Hazel Michelson

The light fell on my face, and I woke up. I slowly opened my eyes to see where I was. I was still lying on William's chest. My breasts were pressed against his chest. I slid down while sleeping, and now his bone was touching my hip crack. He was looking so handsome while he was sleeping. He has long, beautiful eyelashes that complement his blue eyes. Suddenly, I wanted to kiss his eyes. And I kissed them. He was so like some ancient god. Then I traced my finger from his nose to his lips. He was still sleeping. I slowly brought myself closer to his lips to kiss him, but then suddenly a phone rang on the side table, and he opened his eyes. I was so close to his lips. I was caught. I immediately got back, and he reached for his mobile. But I slide down a little bit due to embracement. But this new position was more awkward. Now I was sitting on his cock. His cock was touching my pussy lips. But as the lips were opened, I was sitting on him with my legs on either side of him, so his cock tip was literally touching my core. I was so thankful for my underwear. That is the only obstacle between his cock and my underwear. He was talking on his phone while looking at me. I tried to move away from his cock. And by doing so, his cock got rubbed into my opening.

"Ahhhh, hell, wife," he moaned while keeping the phone a little away. I immediately stopped. I wait for his call to end to get up from him. When he ended his call, he placed his phone back on the side stand.

Now I was sitting on him, and he was lying. His gaze told me that my breasts were naked in front of him, and there was no darkness in the room. The room was light. The sunshine was coming through the glass wall and brightening the whole room.

I felt so exposed to him now, so I immediately placed my arm on my breast.

"Oh, you are still so shy after what happened yesterday."

"Let me see you," He said.

He slowly removed my arm with his hand. His eyes roamed around my breast, and I was embarrassed as hell.

"Oh god, they are so big and full. Every time I see your delicious nipples, I want them in my mouth." He said this by gently squeezing them with his hands.

"Oh wife I want to taste them again. Can you bend a little?" He placed his one hand around my waist and pulled me down to his mouth. His feathery, light stroke of the tongue over my nipple was driving me mad. His hands move back again to my hip and to the crack in my buttocks. Then his fingers slipped between my legs and rubbed my folds. He slid back and forth, rubbing my folds. Then he pushed his index finger inside my folds. I held my breath at that. He dipped his finger between my folds. He was torturing me with his mouth on my nipple and with his hand on my buttocks. He slid his finger into my clit. I was wet and soaked. He coated my clitoral area with my wetness. I was moaning hard. I had never felt this good in my entire life. The. He slightly rubbed his finger on my opening, and pleasure swept through me.

Then suddenly his movement became faster against my sensitive flesh. He was rubbing it faster, sliding his hands up and down, spreading my thickness all over. And his mouth was sucking my nipples so hard that I wanted to cry with pleasure. His hands were on my private parts, and he was giving me pleasure. I was making sounds, and he was seeing my face, but I do not want to feel any shame in this moment. I just want to feel the pleasure he is giving me. Between his rubbings, he slightly twisted my slit, and I came hard.

"Ahhhhh, William, I can't," he said, pressing all my moans with his mouth.

"Oh, you will, baby." He kissed me, taking all my cries in his mouth.

Then he tore my underwear, and I yelled at him.

"Hey, I only have one undershirt here.".

"Oh, baby, you won't need it here. I want you all naked around here with me in this house." He was telling me one of his fantasies.