Hanging

William Rostov

We headed out when Rafael received a call from the security room.

"Brother, they are saying that no one comes in," Rafael told me.

"Ask them to find out which part of the house is attacked." I told Rafael, who is still on the call.

"Aiden, shut all the lights," I ordered Aiden. In this way, it is easy to capture the attacker.

"Romero and Marcus, you guys go and take everyone to the safe room in the basement.". I ordered them because I have no worries for myself. But the ladies should be safe. When will we fight?

"Brother, they are saying that the noise came from the west wing of the mansion," Rafael told me. By hearing that, worry appears on our faces because the bedrooms are in the west wing and the offices are in the east wing, so we have to go there fast because my family is in danger.

"Rafael Aiden backed me up. We are going for the west wing. The rest of you surround the west wing so that no one will be able to move out alive.". I ordered that we move towards the west wing.

We have shut out all the lights, and we are moving forward by using torches in our hands.

When we reached the west wing,. We first headed towards the bedroom. Mom and dad were in their room. But Hazel and Eve were not in their room. And Kat was already gone to attend some party.

Maybe Romero and Marcus have taken them up to the safe room.

"Son, what's happening?" Mom looked towards me with worry in her eyes.

"Nothing to worry about, mom. I think we are under attack, but we will handle it." I said that and moved downward when I saw dad coming with us too.

"No dad stayed with the mom and took her to a safe room. We can handle that. Everything will be under control in a few minutes." I convinced him to stay where he was.

When we reached downstairs, we smelled something, but I was not sure what it was. After passing from the longue to the other part, where there is a dining room and the kitchen, we started coughing. Because that whole part is filled with so much smoke.

We were coughing hard, but we were still moving. The more we get to the kitchen, the more smoke and smell there is. I had a feeling that there was something else. My gut feeling was telling me why Robert Brandy would attack our kitchen of all the places. When we reached the kitchen, I was damn sure that all the smell and smoke were coming from the kitchen, so there was something fishy.

"Aiden asked them to turn on the lights." I asked Aiden.

And the moment the lights turned on, we gasped in horror. The kitchen was turned a black color. It has turned into a mess. There was so much mess created on the floor and shelves. I was looking at our kitchen with horror when I saw someone moving on the floor. I went inside to see Hazel and Eve sitting there.

Hazel Michelson

We heard a loud bang. Blast.

We immediately laid down on the floor. Thank God we were already on the floor; otherwise, the pressure cooker would have bumped into our heads.

After a second, the smoke filled the room, and we were coughing hard.

"Eve, are you okay?" After calming myself down, I asked Eve.

"Yeah, I am okay. What about you?" She asked me.

"I am good. Common, give me your hand. We have to go from here," I asked her. But before I could take her hand, the darkness filled the room. The light went out.