Ten Children's

Hazel Michelson

I was brushing his teeth when he cried like a baby.

"Please, Hazel, take me out. I am feeling more sick by staying in the room day and night," he said, and I keep brushing his teeth. He was sitting on the chair that I placed before the sink. Because I can't hold his weight on my body.

"Okay, we will do something about it." I said this to him while washing his face. Then I dried it with a towel.

"Oh, husband, you badly needed a shave," I said to him, rubbing on his chin.

"So do you, wife," he said, placing his hand on my pussycat. And my face blushed at knowing what he was referring too. Last time, I waxed my legs but left the triangle of hair on my pubic portion. Because he likes it that way. But now that triangle is a little bigger.

"Let me shave you," I said to him to distract him from where he was going. And I kept a note in my mind to refine that triangle when I go to the salon.

"Then will you let me shave you?" he asked me instead of answering me.

"What a big no!" I gasped in horror.

"But I am good at shaving; trust me," he said to me. I imagined him between my legs with a razor. That's horrible.

"Don't be such a pervert. When I go to the salon, I will refine that triangle, okay?" I said this to him by smacking his shoulder.

"But how will the salon know which size of triangle I will like?" He questioned me by smirking.

"William, can you please stop thinking about my pussycat for a second?" I yelled, grabbing my head in my hands.

"Well, that is something impossible," he said, smirking. I took the shaving cream and spread it on his face. While I was doing it, he grabbed me in his lap, and then he started playing with my dress buttons. After spreading the cream on his face, I grabbed a razor, and I was to shave his face and chin when he opened my first button. I pulled the razor back and looked at him with anger in my eyes.

"I will accidentally cut your face if you keep distracting me," I said, but he, after smirking, kept going with his mischief.

Then he opened my other button, then another. When all the buttons got opened and my bra was peeking from the shirt, he cupped my bra and pulled it a little below it but did not open it. Now my bra was pushing my breast up, and that was a hilarious view to watch.

When he kept his mouth on my nipple, he immediately pulled it away. Then he licked his lips again. There was a frown on his face.

"What happened?" I asked him.

"They always taste so sweet. But they tasted like some bitter medicine." He asked with a frown when he kept his eyes closer to my nipple and touched it with his hand. He got a cream on his hand, then he looked at me with a question in his eyes.

"What's that?" He was referring to the whitish material in his fingers.

"Eve gave me this to apply." I answered his question.

"For what?" he asked again.

"To keep you away," I smirked. And he frowned more.

"Well, it will not work." He said it with a smirk and grabbed the towel to clean my nipples. Then again, he put his mouth on my nipples. but I pushed him away. And he looked towards me.

"I was sore, so she gave me the ointment to apply to them," I told him, explaining the reason for pushing his away.

Realization hit his face and he spoke.