★chapter sixty★

Augustus Costello

Indigo was nervous to meet Natalie for the first time, I could feel it plus with the way she keeps clenching and unclenching her fist then obliviously she's. She doesn't have to be nervous, she's nervous to meet Natalie who has a degree in clownery and being a clown"Hey star, you good?". I asked, her face turns me and she nods.

"You know if you're not ready now then we can come back later, we could probably go home and  watch a movie together". I suggested, maybe I'm going to fast

"Uhm are you sure she won't be mad?". She asked, she doesn't really want to go now, I mean she has to meet her dad soon like meeting my sister would have a lot of pressure on her beautiful back.

"She wouldn't, come on let's get some pizza". I add, I steer back home, she takes a loud sigh once we reach the pizza place.

"What pizza do you want trouble?".

"Spicy Pepperoni!". Aurora squeals, note to self, my daughter loves spicy pepperoni pizza. I have started making a mental list of things Aurora loves and what she doesn't like.

She loves apple sauce.
She loves chocolate chips, she eats them raw.
She loves shortbread cookies.
She likes pineapples.
She doesn't like peanut butter, she's allergic to it.
She doesn't really like fish, crab or snails.
She's in a hate or like relationship with boiled eggs.
She loves burgers, she's married to ketchup!
She loves fries too! Hot fries, she likes cold ones too.

Yes, my daughter is a very picky eater but I mean I have the money and time to make sure she gets all she likes and remove anything she doesn't like. She doesn't have to be forced to like them, hopefully she outgrows the hate or dislike for the food but if she doesn't then who cares?" I don't cold cheese". She grumbles looking at the cold pizza, I mentally add it to my brain memo that she doesn't like cold cheese.

"Do you want to try mine pizza and we will reheat your pizza trouble?". Indigo asked, she hands her a slice of her pizza and waits for Aurora to take a bite.

"Or we could buy her another-". I stopped mid way when indigo scowls at me, no she didn't look scary but it was giving if you don't shut up now, this pizza will go somewhere you won't like it to be.

"You're spoiling her". She mumbles, Aurora takes a bite and she allows the pizza to sink into her taste buds before she gives us a satisfactory nod that she loves the pizza.

" I mean". I paused looking away from her eyes" that's my job, spoil her and raise her standards so no dusty comes with cold pizza thinking he can swoon-"
I paused looking back at indigo, she laughed.

"What's funny?".

She laugh"She's barely five and you are already thinking about a "dusty" swooning your daughter". She adds air quotes to the dusty, I frown

"Mommy, what's a dusty?".

"A dusty is any other man than daddy, you only need me". I interrupt indigo before she could reply her.

"So Uncle Brett is a dusty?".

Fuck me.

"Any one that's not me, uncle Brett or uncle Tobias is a dusty, stay away from them". I add, my phone's notifications pops up to see a message from Brett.