Part 1 (History)

Since I was in school I had some bad luck in making friends, they didn't Bully me no, but the thing is they always left me alone. I remember how I was best friends with the most genius girl of our class and everyone envy our friendship, not only that, her and my mothers were friends too so that added so much to our friendship as well.

But some girls decided to ruin it for us. They invited me to sit with them and then started bad mouthing my best friend.
I was naive and was in grade 2 , I didn't know what to do , so I listened to them and than walked back to my seat and sit beside my best friend, and the next day they told Her things they said about her saying that I was the one bad mouthing her , and my best friend believed them

That's where my not so but still miserable life Started regarding friends, I used to have fights with them on and off because of stress and not to mention I am a bit short tempered, but I get angry on wrong things only or when someone is not listening to me (every normal human being get angry at these reasons right?)

I soon became a loner because my best friend left the school and shifted somewhere else. But my loneliness didn't last long because when my best friend left I started noticing other class mates too.

I never had chance to talk to them properly because I just wanted to be with my best friend, I saw a girl who was in same position as me so we became friends and we had so much in common, our favourite sports, favorite anime , favorite barbie everything was same.

Felt like I found my soulmate, She was the only one I liked because others were so ahead of me they had social media like facebook in grade 4 and I had strict parents so they didn't let me have any social media. I didn't have my own phone too , So basically for my classmates if you don't have Facebook you're an outcast.

But this didn't last long as well when my parents decided to shift the town when I was in grade 8 , and moved from one part of the city to another , ofc I changed school, but new school was not my thing as well so many elite people. But I found good ones , I completed my school and I didn't cry on farewell, I was on the other hand exited to start high school.

Everything changed when I got into high school. I found friends, I found the true meaning of word "friend" we were a group of 5 girls, and we enjoyed like hell , not caring about the world when we are together, and not only that, we 5 were the social butterflies so other people felt free to join us any time .

Playing tag in class room when teacher was absent, or making reels not knowing a single word in the song. For the first time in my whole life people didn't let me feel like I was an outcast , or someone not worthy. I am a big BTS and Enhypen fan and found fellow ARMY and Engenes too , Life was good And I didn't want this time to end.

But as we know , Good time flies fast .. the years of high school just yeeted with the wind and Next day we were graduating talking about the university we want to go , or the subjects we want to choose.

Our group as whole choose to go In arts, I haven't mentioned But I am a very good artist and I love sketching, all my friends are too, except one she decided to study business, 2 of my friends got into same university but they had different majors..

Me and One of my friend from our group got into same university as well but I got Into graphic design and she got into fashion design..

That was my previous life...
Now present.

Today was first day of university, I was excited , really excited to start this new chapter of my life. It is 2020 covid is still in the air so the mask is compulsory.
I woke up did my morning routine. I put on clothes I pressed last night and got ready. I came down and my mom cooked breakfast for me.

Mom : So when Is your first class?

Y/n: It will start on 11 am I have 2 classes today , first 11 to 1:45 and next 2 to 4:45

Mom: okay so I'll pick you up at 5.

Y/n: Doneeeee

Mom: its 10 am should we go?

Y/n: Im not sure.... Im kinda nervous
I said while trying to not sigh heavily because of nervousness Im feeling. I have always studied in an all girls school. It was my first time Im going to have co-education, maybe that's why I was nervous?

Mom: you're not a lil kid Y/n.. you are 19 she said in ensuring tone but It wasn't enough

Y/n: yes mom you are right , lets have fun in university and lets go Imma need to find my class as well.

Mom: Okay I'll go start the car , hurry up and don't forget to lock the front door.

Y/n: OKAYY !
I ate only half of my breakfast, because of nervousness, I couldn't eat. I put my dishes in sink. I locked the front door according to the instructions and sat im the car.

Soon I was standing in front of the large building, student going in and out of that building. I was stressed but no one could see because I was wearing mask

I went inside the large building I was nervous as hell , I checked my schedule on the portal and , found the building in which my class was supposed to be. I already had an outside tour of campus when I came here to get admission.

I went inside the building. Nervousness crept up on to me as I saw a group of Boys standing and laughing.

It felt like everyone is looking and laughing at me.

Well my class was on 2nd floor so I got to second floor and found another girl just as lost as me standing in front of classroom door , It was 10:30 am , I checked the classroom number and It was same as shown in portal.

There was a small see through glass on the door, So I peeked inside and saw students sitting and a teacher standing on dice. I guess class is occupied by other batch students rn .. but as soon as clock struck 10:45 students started coming out of class indicating that their class is over. Soon teacher got out too and I Immediately went into the class
It was empty.

I sat in front row and The girl earlier who was also standing outside the class, came and took a seat beside me.

Unknown: Heyy! Are you a student of Graphic Design too?

Y/n: yess.. you too??

Unknown: yess ! Finally I found someone, I was so nervous.
She said as she clung onto my arm like we knew each other for yearsss
Oh I forget what's your name?.

Y/n: My name is Lee Y/n .. wbu?

Unknown: oh I am Wonyoung, Jang wonyoung, but you can call me wony

Y/n: Sure wonyy ( I said as she laughed a little and we talked about ourselves asked about each other to know each other better )

Soon the class was filled up with students, lots of boys and girls entered the class room. And soon our teacher entered and we started studying.. It was a long day with consecutive classes from 11 am to 4:45 pm , I walked out of class with wonyoung beside me , I saw my class mates (boys) having conversations but One of them caught my attention. He was tall , thick eyebrows and perfectly placed mole on his nose , I couldn't move my eyes from him and then he looked at me , even tho he was wearing a mask I could see his smiling eyes. Than my phone Rang, It was mom, means she is here to pick me up

I immediately answered the call and started walking, wonyoung followed me.

Wonyoung: our class mates are handsome don't you think.

Y/n: I don't think so...

Wonyoung: Are you for reall ??
She gasped dramatically

Y/n: I'm here to study. Not to look at boys.

Wonyoung: oh come on, like you were not just staring at that boy Earlier.

Y/n: I didn't... (Wonyoung give me side eye)

Wonyoung: lets exchange numbers

Y/n: sureee

We exchanged numbers and said our goodbyes and I went to car where mom is waiting and there i saw him again In front of a cafe same boy.. but I averted my eyes and then looked straight at road
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I HOPE U ENJOYED THE FIRST PART
I will upload 2nd part tomorrow