Part 10 (The Unknown Feelings)

Y/n POV

Its been 3 days since that encounter between Sunoo and Sunghoon. I was still confused as hell.

But the day I was waiting for arrived pretty quickly. Thursday, means combine class. I was excited to meet my old friends, or Should I say, a special someone. Whatever

I got ready, and today I tried a new hairstyle. I looked at my reflection in the mirror and I was satisfied by the way I looked. I came downstairs to have breakfast.

Mom: Good morning Y/n, your breakfast is on kitchen counter.
She said while eating her own breakfast

Dad had already left and my sleepy head sister was still sleeping. She was a final year student and had some days off, one on them was Thursday

Y/n: Thanks mom!
I said while I grabbed my student card and hang it around my neck.

Mom: You woke up early?
Mom said while looking at me.

Y/n: yeah... why?
I said confused, because this was a very random question.

Mom pointed towards my hair as she was still chewing on her bite.

Mom: You had never done your hair this way, and as far I know, you are just good at doing ponytail.
She said as she gulped down her bite

She wasn't wrong, the only hair style I can properly make was a ponytail. But I spent whole night learning a new hairstyle, but for who? I wasn't sure myself.
But this is off topic right now. The thing is mom should appreciate me for making efforts.

Y/n: I just wanted to try something new, I was bored of the same hair style everyday, and you should be proud, your daughter is doing something great.
I said as I picked up my breakfast from kitchen counter and made my way to table next to mom.

Mom: so when will your class start?
She said as she fished her breakfast.

Y/n: Umm.. In 45 minutes.
I said while looking at wall clock.

Mom: Okay, Finish your breakfast than we'll leave in 15 minutes.

Y/N: Okay!
I said as I started eating my breakfast.

AT UNIVERSITY

I entered in the huge building, I made my way inside of the department, in which my class was supposed to be held.

I was waiting outside the class , there were still 20 minutes till class, so I took out my phone and started scrolling reels, when I heard someone call my name.
My eyes lit up and my heartbeat Got faster when I heard that voice.

SUNGHOON POV:

Today was Thursday. The day I was waiting for so long. I'll get to see Y/n. Oh my God, how much I missed you, my pretty little lady... or maybe I should say, soon to be my toy.
I thought to myself.

I got out of house earlier than usual, I want to save a spot for her beside me in class. I reached University.

I was walking to the class when I saw a figure standing outside the class.

I got closer and closer and see It was Y/n standing, she was looking at her phone. I admired her for sometime. Than I noticed that she was alone.

"Fortune really want me to make move today"

I whispered and smirked to myself.
I walked up to her. She didn't notice me until I said

Sunghoon: Hello, Good Morning Y/n!
I was looking at her and she looked surprised.