Part 7 (The sin-1)

3rd person POV

Somi on call
*Hello?*

"Hi cutie, How are you?"

Somi : *I'm fine* she said while trying to maintain her cool because her High school crush More like "love" called her cutie.

She haven't confessed to him yet , But she is sure that he likes her back.

"Do you want to hangout Tomorrow, at my place?"

Somi : *I would love to* She said while jumping in excitement.
*But I don't know where you live* she said while thinking

"Don't worry about that, Just come in front of school gate and I will pick you up from there but make sure that, no one sees you okay?"

Somi: *okay , But why you don't want anyone to see me?* She said while pouting to herself.

"Because I don't want people to know about our relationship, you know how these other high schoolers are , they will make fuss about it"

Somi: *You're right , I also don't want to be the center of attention* she said while nodding to herself.. but when did we became a thing , she thought but shook the thought off when she heard other speaking.

"So tomorrow at 12 pm sharp come in front of school gate"

Somi: *okay, I'll try, not to be late* she said with excitement.

"That's my baby girl, take care cutie, see you tomorrow"

Somi: *Take care you too , Sunghoon*

Somi was blushing so hard hearing that she is going to hangout with Sunghoon, at his place. They weren't official couple, and they even didn't confess to each other. People just used to ship them together because of their insanely beautiful visuals and how good they looked together.

Today was Friday and there was an event at school today, where they had stalls , games , haunted houses , and other activities, which means no restrictions today , students were allowed to leave or come at any time. Except for those who were running stalls ofcourse.

12 pm at school gate. Somi was standing wearing a mask so no one can recognize her, before coming to the main gate she had to make thousand different excuses to her friends, and even she changed her clothes before coming to gate.

She was visibly nervous her palms were sweating. She called Sunghoon 3 times but he didn't pick up.

Suddenly she felt someone tapping on her shoulder, she flinched really hard and turned around to see Sunghoon.

Somi: Oh God , where were you? Its 12:20. You told me not to be late and here you are , 20 minutes late.
Somi said while glaring at Sunghoon

Sunghoon: Omo omo baby girl is angry? He said while lightly pinching Somi cheeks.

Somi felt whole Amazon running in her stomach at this point, No matter how hard she had a crush on Sunghoon, they had never touched, not even mistakenly, and his touch sent her electric shock through her whole body.

Sunghoon: let's go? He said while tilting his head trying to have a more good look at Somi's red face. He smirked in his head seeing her state.

Somi: Y-yes.. but how are we supposed to go? She said while looking anywhere but Sunghoon

Sunghoon: Oh.. You don't need to worry about that. Just follow me

Somi did as she was told. They both walked and walked until they reach to a place where no one was around and the streets were deserted. They were silent the whole time they walked.
Soon Sunghoon stopped in front of a car.