Part 13 (The Nightmare)

Y/N POV:

I opened my eyes and scanned my surroundings, my room looked darker than usual. I wiped the sweat drops from my forehead as I checked time on my phone. It was 7:45 pm.

Shoot I slept longer than I planned. I said to myself As I stood up from my bed.

I opened my hangings and looked outside from my room window, Clouds were all over the sky, I could hear clouds thunder in distance.

Looks like a storm is approaching. I turned around and had a clear view of my room and saw my room's door was opened a little.

Looks like someone is here because I heard my mom taking to a voice which I do not recognize. I fixed my hair and went downstairs.

I was surprised at the sight.

Y/N: Sunoo? What are you doing here?

Sunoo: Y/nieee , I missed you , I'm here to take you with me.
He said holding both my shoulders from behind , which startled me.

Y/N: Here To take me? But where?
I said removing his hand and turning around to face him.

Sunoo: Somewhere You will not feel scared.
He said with a big smirk on his face.

I was feeling uncomfortable, I looked at my mother and she had the same smirk on her face.

Y/n: What do you mean?

Sunoo: Don't ask so many questions baby girl , just follow your master.
He said as his smile widen making him look creepy.

Sunoo: Aunt I'm taking her with me.

Mom: She is all yours Sunoo.

I was confused with everything happening

Y/N: MOM!? What's happening?
I said As I sprinted towards my mother

But As I reached where she was standing she disappeared in thin air and suddenly Sunoo was standing there.

Sunoo: Not so fast baby girl.

Now for real he was looking way too creepy

He took my hand and started walking towards stairs and I saw the same staircase and Room of basement which I saw in his House.

I looked at Sunoo in Horror and his eyes were red , Fangs were showing, hair were messed up, nails were long and he looked hungry.

Y/n : Sunoo ... Who are you?

I said with a firm voice

Sunoo: Your worst nightmare.
He said and his voice was deep and husky not like Sunoo.

He pushed me towards the door and There I heard the same mumbled cries and thuds.

Sunoo: OPEN THE DOOR
He said

I was horror struck, My hands were cold and my mind was blurry. Tears were threatening to fall and With Every passing second Sunoo was turning into a very ugly horror creature.

Sunoo: OPEN!!!

I jumped at his loud growl, my hands were shaking but I managed to grab the door knob.

I was about to open when

ALARM: BEEP BEEP BEEP..... BEEP BEEP BEEP..... BEEP BEEP BEEP.....

I Shot open my eyes , and looked around my room.. so It was a dream , What a strange dream, I thought to myself.

I quickly check the time It was 6 am In the morning.

I quickly opened my curtains and sky was clear, painted with faint rays of sun, indicating that sun hasn't came out properly yet.