Part 4 (The new section)

Y/n Pov

After I saw that strange boy, I was in my own thoughts.., trying to think , where had I seen him..
And I was brought back to the world when wonyoung shook my shoulder.

Wonyoung: are you okay Y/nie?

Y/n: Yes yes (I smiled)
I Shook off all the thoughts regarding that boy , and started conversing with the girls , It was fun , girls were very sweet and funny, we were enjoying our food when our classmates (boys) came to cafe as well and they decided to take the seat on the table in front of us.
And Again I saw him Sunghoon, Looking at our direction. I ignored him and focused on my food. I was eating my sandwich when Wonyoung nudged on my sides a little hard. I hisses and look to my left where she was sitting

Y/N: What was that forr??
I tried to protest, but she wasn't listening, I followed her gaze where she was looking
She was looking at Sunghoon, He had took off his mask and damn he is handsome as hell.
My eyes widen seeing a literal ethereal man in front of me, all smiling , his fangs were showing which were making him more hotter.
I looked at wonyoung again, and she was still staring at the other
This time I was the one who nudged her .

Y/n: Psst.. stop staring, It will make you look like a creep.
Wonyoung came back to senses after that

Wonyoung: ohh yeah (she chuckled while looking down at her feet all blushing)

What I didn't notice was , she didn't stop looking at Sunghoon because I told her so , She stopped looking at him because he looked and winked at her.
After some time all the girls had already eaten whatever they have ordered.
We went back to class , followed by our fellow male friends.
Class started and professor started teaching some basics about calligraphy.
We took out our sheets and calligraphy pens and started following his instructions.
I surprised my self when I made a perfect "A" In one go.
My class mates were having difficulty making different letters.
I was at letter "N" when professor told us that he is coming to check our progress, I was at the front row , and he started checking from the back , I was focused on my work but I could hear the reviews and mistakes he was pointing out in others work. When He came to me I was at letter "Q"

Professor jeon: Let's see your work.. (he said while looking at my work ).. hmmm you've done the best work among the others.. he said praising me

Y/n : thank you professor jeon! ( I said bowing my head a little)

Professor jeon: I am expecting more from you , from now on miss Y/l/n (he said while smiling at me )

Y/n: Thank you professor jeon, I make sure to work hard and not disappoint you ( I said with pride)

Professor jeon: Yes , that's the spirit
He said and moved onto the next person who was chaewon.

Wonyoung: professor jeon is Hot don't you think? (She said while whispering)

Y/n : Wonyoung!! He is our professor...(I said in disbelief)

Wonyoung: I know I know im just saying, Its the Truth look at him