seventeen: PE

Alex's POV

It's been the fourth time this week Luna has called me in tears. My heart broke every time, and it was always so late at night that I couldn't even come over.

"Baby..please talk to me, what's been happening? What's been going on that pretty head of yours?" I asked quietly as I FaceTimed her, she had dried tears on her face, and the fact that we had to go to school tomorrow wasn't a great help.

"I..I did it again..I'm sorry.." her voice cracked, my eyes filled a bit with tears "Did what again, love..?"

"I.."

"I..I cut myself again and-" she started chocking on her words and sobs, I was terrified "I purged again..but..I did it so much that I-I felt dizzy..I'm sorry.." she started crying all over again, her face buried in her pillow as she muffled her sobs.

"No..baby..baby why..? Why didn't you call me..?" I asked quietly, sitting up in my bed "Sweetheart- please talk to me. This isn't healthy.."

"I just..I blocked Emily's number but- but she created a group chat with my number in it and a bunch of other people, they started saying bad things- I'm sorry, please- please don't hate me.."

I was angry at Emily, but worried for Luna.

"My love..you shouldn't listen to those comments..do your brothers know?"

She shook her head.

"Honey..do you want me to come over? I know it's late but-"

"No..it's okay..just..please stay with me until I fall asleep.."
Her voice cracked again, I nodded and sighed, I started talking quietly to keep her mind off what she just told me, and when she fell asleep I hung up and sighed.

I turned and turned in my bed, I was so freaking worried.

She was so thin you could see her bones. She was on antidepressants and anxiety meds, but she was still so- unstable.

I wished I could do something.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
Luna's POV

The next day, I kept quiet. I didn't really talk beside saying goodmorning to my brothers.
When we arrived at school, me and my brothers parted ways, I saw Alex waiting by my locker, Jackie was sick and didn't come at school today.

I slowly walked over to Alex, he turned around and saw me "Baby.." he whispered before hugging me tightly, I tucked my head in his neck and tried holding back my tears.

"You need to talk to me, my love. I need to know what's wrong to help you" he whispered, I sniffled and nodded. "Let's skip first period, we have art anyways" I nodded again and let him lead me to art class, he talked with the teacher who understood and wrote us a pass.

I took his hand again as we went to the art teacher's office, we sat down on a couch and I sat on his lap, my legs laid on the couch and my cheek on his chest as he wrapped his arms around my small frame.

"Do you want me to make yes or no questions?"

I nodded.