thirtytwo: not again

Michael's POV

I knew something was wrong the moment I saw her eyes in the morning.

I was talking with my girlfriend on the phone in the kitchen, when she came in looking tired, pale and empty.

"I'll call you back, babe" I said into the phone before hanging up.

I walked towards Luna and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Sis, you alright?" I tilted my head a little, she just shrugged and walked past me, sitting on the couch and putting on her headphones.

She wrapped herself in a blanket, closing her eyes while listening to music, I peaked over and saw that she was playing "Cigarettes out the window" by TV girl.

It concerned me a little, to be honest.

I went in the kitchen, where I saw Jackson making breakfast while James sat on the countertop.

"Where's Charlie?" I asked while sitting on a chair "Asleep" James said while scrolling through his phone.

"Liam?" I asked again.

"Asleep too" James replied again.

"Can you wake them up? Breakfast is almost done, I saw Luna in the living room, but check if she's sleeping, please" Jackson said and I nodded, Noah was already at work.

I woke Charlie and Liam up, and then went to the living room, to Luna. I saw her asleep, I shook her shoulder a little, seeing her wake up and rub her eyes, taking off her headphones.

"What?" She mumbled.

"Jackson made breakfast, c'mon"

"I'm not hungry" she mumbled before curling back into the couch, her small body shivering, I noticed she was a bit pale and that her bones were basically visible.

"Luna- don't make me repeat myself, get up, c'mon" I held her wrist, trying to get her up, she whined and pushed me off.

I groaned and took a few deep breaths, lashing out at her wouldn't help, but I'm not great on emotional stuff.

"Uhm- Charlie? Please come?" I called out, seeing Charlie enter.

I gave him a look and he immediately understood, so I walked out, helping Jackson, James and Liam set the table.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
Charlie's POV

I sat down next to her, putting an arm around her shoulders.

"Sissy, what's wrong?" I said while tilting my head, while also studying her.

As much as I loved fashion, I also loved psychology.

And one thing I was good at was reading people.

She was exhausted, dark circles under her eyes, her skin pale and cold, her bones almost visible, the hoodie she probably stole from Liam was huge on her.

I patted her head as she put it on my shoulder, she mumbled a quiet "I'm not hungry"

I sighed and rubbed my thumb on her hand "Princess, you need to eat. You've lost so much weight.." I mumbled while looking at her again.