26-30

Under the impact of Lu Xiaocha's slap, the long black snake's head, which was baring its fangs, swayed and then drooped down.

Even the tip of his tail drooped.

No one but the snake knew how much damage it had taken.

Lu Beilin and Lu Beichen were speechless.

What a day!

"Is it really not edible?"

Lu Xiaocha double-checked.

"...We're not eating this."

He couldn't understand why his sister was so persistent.

Lu Xiaocha agreed regretfully. In the end, she released the 'lucky' black snake.

As soon as the snake landed, it did not dare to stay any longer and slithered away under the little girl's eager gaze.

The black snake thought,?I'm never coming back here again!

Under the dazed gazes of her two brothers, Lu Xiaocha went on to catch other insects as if nothing had happened.

......

Fortunately, she only caught relatively normal insects this time.

"Brother, there's a praying mantis here. It's so small!"

Under the threat of the mantis's open mouth, Lu Beichen helped his sister put it into the small bottle.

"This one isn't small."

Lu Xiaocha looked at the mantis in the glass bottle and thought of the mutated mantis in the post-apocalyptic world. It was the size of a tiger and its forelimbs were as sharp as sickles. It could kill a person with one slash.

The insects and animals of this world were really so small and cute!

Lu Beilin lazily followed behind the two of them. He really could not understand what was so fun about insects.

Was it because they were twins? They actually liked these ugly little bugs.

Moreover, what was wrong with his seemingly obedient and weak sister? There must be a soul even fiercer than a tiger living in her body.

Now, in the blink of an eye, his sister was gone again.

Lu Beilin was speechless.

I was just lost in thought for a moment. Where's my sister!!!

"Brother, Third Brother, I caught a cicada!"

On a tree, the little girl in sportswear was four meters above the ground. At this moment, she was standing on a thick branch, holding onto the tree trunk with one hand and holding a squeaking cicada with the other.

Lu Beilin raised his head and held his chest. "How did you get up there!!!"

Lu Beichen also looked up at the girl on the tree with a stunned expression.

His sister was a better climber than he was!

Lu Xiaocha looked at the people below innocently and put the cicada into a bottle.

"Sister, don't move. I'll get the butler to bring the ladder immedia-"

-tely.

Before he could finish, the little girl on the tree placed the bottle in her pocket and jumped down.

"Sister!!"

The two brothers below widened their eyes and ran over with their arms open, subconsciously wanting to catch her.