156-160

156

Lu Beilin took a piece of chocolate and handed it to Lu Xiaocha.

"Eat."

Soon, Lu Beilin was surrounded by the children. At this moment, in their eyes, Lu Beilin might be a god-like existence.

"Big brother, you're so awesome. How did you do it?"

"Big Brother, are you a God? You can conjure so many things."

The children surrounded him and chattered.

Lu Beilin's move was quite shocking to the children.

Moreover, Lu Xiaocha realized that the little boy who had been sitting alone in the corner had also walked over and stood not far away to watch.

Ah Yue took the chocolate and squatted down. "For you."

The little boy only looked at Ah Yue without saying anything.

Ah Yue had also grown up in kindergarten. He knew how to take care of children and was very patient.

In the end, he took the chocolate from Ah Yue's hand, but he still did not speak.

Ah Yue and the director were not in a hurry. They would take it slow.

After the children of the orphanage finished lunch, Lu Xiaocha brought them to play.

There were many entertainment facilities in the orphanage. She was quite happy playing with a group of children.

After playing for a while, the children stopped to do handicrafts.

Even if the orphanage was not short of money now, they would still make these handmade works and sell them to save money.

The children were very serious. They made fake pearls into the shapes of various small animals or plants. Although they were cheap, they were beautiful.

"Big sister Xiaocha."

A little girl ran over and tugged at Lu Xiaocha's clothes.

"Sister Xiaocha, can I raise plants to sell?"

Lu Xiaocha blinked. "Huh?"

The little girl said, "I'd better ask Brother Ah Yue."

Lu Xiaocha was speechless.

She felt that she was being despised.

The little girl was the girl called Lele who said she wanted to marry Lu Beilin.

"I want to raise beautiful flowers and cute succulents."

Previously, when the director brought them out to buy things, she was fascinated by the various beautiful flowers in the flower shop and cute succulent plants.

Ah Yue stroked her head. "Sure, but before that, you have to study hard. After you learn how to read, I'll find a book on how to raise flowers for you to read. This way, you'll know how to treat plants when they're sick. When your flowers are ready, I'll help you open a flower shop."

Lele became excited. "Thank you, Brother Ah Yue. I'll work hard!"

She had a target now.

Lu Xiaocha scratched her head. "Plants are so fragile. Can they be raised?"

Lu Beilin said, "You definitely won't be able to keep them alive."

Lu Beichen strongly agreed. Just look at the orchid she had discovered on Mount Wuqi previously. She had gone up and violently pulled it out with her bare hands.

Lu Xiaocha pursed her lips. She didn't care about raising them. Why would she raise those useless flowers? She might as well grow green onions and chives. At least these things could be eaten.