151-155

151

Lu Xiaocha stole a glance and chuckled. She slacked off with a clear conscience.

Lu Beichen was indeed the school teacher's favorite student. He could already do some high school questions. Middle school questions were naturally very simple for him.

In less than ten minutes, he finished the difficult questions for her, but he kept the simple ones and would teach his sister tomorrow.

Seeing that her brother had finished the difficult questions for her, Lu Xiaocha eagerly brought him fruit juice.

"Brother, drink it."

A faint smile appeared in Lu Beichen's cold eyes.

"You have to do these simple ones yourself."

She nodded. "I know."

However, she didn't want to do it now. She rolled her eyes and said, "Brother, let's go find Mom and Dad."

It was not impossible. Anyway, they had nothing to do during the holidays. The siblings packed up and went to the company.

However, when they got out of the car midway, the siblings with outstanding looks and attracted attention wherever they went.

The two of them were used to it and pretended not to notice.

"Two candied fruits."

"I want to try that chocolate bean."

"Brother, do you want some ice cream?"

"I want octopus meatballs."

"Brother, do you want stinky tofu or not..."

Lu Beichen used his actions to reject the stinky tofu and stayed far away.

They walked down the food street. It was filled with the sounds of Lu Xiaocha wanting to eat.

She could really eat from beginning to end!

Lu Beichen felt bloated just by looking at it.

In the end, when she tried to go to the snail noodle shop, Lu Beichen expressionlessly grabbed her collar and left this troublesome place.

At this moment, Lu Xiaocha's small bag was filled with food. She ate the crispy chicken chop in her hand and looked down at her bulging bag from time to time with a satisfied smile.

Sometimes, when she ate, she even forgot to look at the road. It was Lu Beichen who pulled her back from time to time.

For example, when they crossed the zebra crossing now, he would hold Lu Xiaocha's collar and stand there to prevent her from running a red light.

Lu Xiaocha looked at the red light and stood obediently before discussing with her brother.

"Brother, let's go to the company to play for a while. We'll buy mooncakes, pens, and some notebooks and clothes to go to the orphanage."

Lu Beichen nodded. "Sure."

The Lu family had a good impression of the orphanage that took in their little sister. From time to time, they would send some clothes that they could not wear.

If he couldn't wear it, it wasn't because his clothes were torn. It was Lu Beichen's clothes from when he was young. He couldn't wear them now.

His old clothes were probably 70 to 80% new.

At the front desk of the Lu family's company, a beautiful woman was talking to the receptionist and two security guards impatiently.

"I already said that I'm looking for Lu Beihuai. Do you not understand? Let me in."