221-225

221

At the realm gate, after Lu Zhan and the Fu family fought for it, not only did they obtain 5 spots for the Lu family to try cultivating there, but they also obtained a piece of land for Lu Xiaocha to farm on her own.

As for the ancient books on cultivation, they were the ones they had found in the Imperial Preceptor's underground palace.

That shameless Imperial Preceptor didn't allow other sects to pass down their inheritance, but he had collected many ancient books that could be passed down as sect treasures.

These ancient books were stained with the blood of countless people before they were gathered by him.

Fortunately, Lu Xiaocha had accidentally found the underground palace. Otherwise, the country would definitely have a headache now.

The venue for direct contact with spiritual energy cultivation was limited, but there were so many people. Now, every army and even various research teams from the country were fighting for a spot. The Lu family only had so few people. It was already a huge concession for the higher-ups to give them 5 spots in one go, and they were even close to the ginkgo tree.

Therefore, the Lu family was already very satisfied with these 5 spots. They were not greedy.

She could arrange the land she had secured for herself to grow fruits and vegetables. If she farmed in such a place with dense spiritual energy, one could imagine how well those vegetables and fruits would grow.

Several research institutes over there were fighting to get the land. The country planned to cultivate a batch of medicinal herbs. Lu Xiaocha did not get much, just an acre of land, but this acre was what everyone wanted.

However, they deserved it. The Lu family had given away so many benefits. It would be heartbreaking if they got nothing in return.

Lu Zhan still gave Lu Xiaocha a manor. She went to the heretic bureau that day and used her points to slow down the fertilizer made from those worms to transport them to the manor to plant fruits.

She had also personally gone to collect the food at the food base. Looking at the food piled up in the granary, Lu Xiaocha felt heavy and satisfied.

The pasture over there was already done, so Lu Xiaocha transported Andre over. The feeling of the wind whistling on her face was too good.

"You'll be living here from now on."

Andre rubbed against Lu Xiaocha and wagged his tail to show that he liked it here.

This was much bigger than the racecourse.

Lu Xiaocha returned after running a lap and looked at the potatoes and sweet potatoes dug out of the ground. She could not stop the smile on her face.

She opened her arms and hugged the world. "This world is so beautiful!"

She hoped that she would not reincarnate in this life, lest she was unlucky enough to encounter another world where she could not eat her fill.

However, on the way home in a good mood that day, she encountered something unpleasant.

Someone wanted to jump off a building!

She didn't understand!!!

In the harsh environment of the post-apocalyptic world, humans struggled to survive. Why was it that in such a beautiful world where they could eat and drink their fill, someone actually wanted to jump off a building!

On the roof of a 40-story building, a young girl sat at the edge of the roof. As long as she leaned forward slightly, she could fall.

The people downstairs were all gathered around. Some were shouting for the girl not to do it, while most of them did not forget to hold up their cell phones to record.