101-105

101

Lu Xiaocha hugged her mother back. Her eyes flashed when she thought of what she had said.

Before her uncle returned, Pei Qin & her daughter had better not cause any trouble. Otherwise, don't blame her for being rude.

In the conference room...

No one had ever looked forward to President Lu's return so much. They wanted to know what had happened & if President Lu had fought with Madam.

After all, Madam Lu was famous for her bad temper. She had even beaten up the mistress of the Liao family.

Just as their imaginations were running wild, Lu Zhan returned. As they watched him walk to the master seat and sit down, many veiled eyes fell on him. His clothes were clean & he wasn't injured. He didn't look like he'd been in a fight. Lu Zhan frowned & unleashed his aura. Everyone quickly retracted their gazes. However, they were now certain that the couple had not fought.

"Let's continue the meeting. Remake that previous plan for me..."

This time, Lu Zhan spoke very quickly & pointed out some loopholes and mistakes in the project plan. He didn't scold anyone and decisively dealt with all the problems.

"Okay, today's meeting is over."

After saying that, he turned around & left without staying for another second. The employees were speechless.

It was outrageous. This meeting had ended a little too quickly. In the past, when their plan had gone wrong, he would mock people with a cold face. Although he said little, every word stung.

After mocking someone, he would point out the general direction and let them modify and ponder it themselves. He would not give them the instructions directly.

After all, he wanted to train talents, not a bunch of stupid pigs. If he had to do everything, why would he need this group of people?

But this time... President Lu directly pointed out the direction and mistakes of several small reports.

... and he left in such a hurry. He didn't even mock or scold them. For a moment, they weren't used to it.

However, this also made the group of people even more eager to know what had happened.

While Lu Cha Xiaocha was eating the velvet cake, Lu Zhan pushed the door open and entered.

Looking at the two women he cared about the most in the office, his cold eyes suddenly softened.

"Honey, is the meeting over so soon?"

She got up and made Lu Zhan coffee.

The coffee he drank was never brewed by anyone but Pei Anran. He would rather not drink coffee when his wife was not around.

Once, when Pei Anran was not around, a scheming secretary ignored his instructions and made coffee for him. In the end, that secretary was fired.

Later on, when this matter spread throughout the entire company, no one tried to be smart anymore.

Lu Zhan sat down beside his daughter and patted her head.

"Do you like it here?"

Lu Xiaocha nodded. "Yes, I like it."

She liked everything about this world.

Pei Anran smiled and handed the coffee to Lu Zhan and a glass of milk to her daughter.

The girl cupped her hands and drank slowly.

"Dad, what does coffee taste like?"

She licked her lips and asked. It smelled good and she wanted to drink it.