116-120

116

This horse-training that was not supposed to go well from the start brought many surprises to everyone.

Everyone stared at the girl in the racecourse nervously and excitedly, afraid that she would be thrown off.

How heartbreaking it would be for such a good-looking person to be thrown off the back of a horse.

However, everyone couldn't bear to look away even for a second. This was because the girl on the horse was as fair as jade. She was clearly cute and soft, but she was valiant.

When these two contradictory temperaments were combined, they didn't seem out of place at all. Instead, they made her seem even more charming.

Leng Xinrui watched in a daze. She should have been disappointed & angry, but for some reason, her heart suddenly raced and her face turned red.

Because she was just too cool.

How could... How could a girl be so cool!

No! They were enemies now. How could she fall for the enemy!

Andre ran almost as fast as a bolt of red lightning, so fast that only its afterimage was visible.

But even so, Lu Xiaocha still rode on its back without showing any signs of dejection.

Suddenly, Andre charged straight out.

"Get out of the way!"

The girl's black eyes were calm & cold as she shouted coldly. The onlookers were immediately reminded to quickly move aside.

The racecourse owner's eyes widened as he watched Andre leap up with the girl and leap over the nearly 2-meter fence.

"Snap."

Someone pressed the shutter with a hand trembling with excitement and captured this scene.

As everyone exclaimed, Andre fled the racecourse and continued to run without stopping. It looked like he would not stop until it shook the person off its back.

At this moment, Lu Xiaocha gave up on holding the reins and hugged Andre's neck.

Then at the same time, she applied force to her hands and feet and flipped over. With a whine from the Ferghana horse, there was a boom as Andre was forcibly brought down by a tremendous force.

Lu Xiaocha jumped up the moment Andre fell, pressing its neck against its body.

"Try moving again?"

The dazzlingly fair-skinned girl raised her seemingly soft fist, and her clear eyes erupted with powerful battle intent.

Andre stirred, wheezed, and stopped moving. He lay on the ground, panting.

There was no longer arrogance and disdain in its eyes. There was only obedience.

This fierce horse had been tamed after all.

However, no one expected that it would be tamed by a nameless girl.

Clap, clap, clap...

A round of applause rang out. After watching such an exciting horse taming performance, everyone was so excited that they wished they could go on stage and train the horses themselves.

"Amazing. Too amazing."

A blond-haired, blue-eyed foreigner stepped out. He had a camera around his neck, he looked at the dark-haired, dark-eyed Oriental girl as if she were a treasure.

Just like how Asian had some face-blindness towards foreigners, foreigners looked at Asians in the same way.

But the appreciation of beauty was universal.