Chapter 16

YUNMENG "LOTUS PIER":-

Healers are examining Lan Shizui and Jin Rulan, while the four senior are waiting for the answer of the healer.

Senior!! I am back, Chi Nuan hugged TaiMin Jun

Disco of Jin sect are in Inn, sect leader Jiang, said Jingyi.

Sect leader Jiang, Huanguang Jun, Ouoyang Zizhen greet both of them with bow, while run towards Wei Wuxian to hug, and he also returned his hug by hugging him tightly.

I missed you so much Senior Wei!! said Zizhen while sobbing in Wuxian's arms.

[The scene was like, one side Lan Wangji and Jiang Wanyin drinking vinegar continuously, and at another side, Zizhen and Jingyi are in Wuxian's arms and Chi Nuan in TaiMin Jun's, and crying like a kid.] Oh..! Ofcourse they are kid!!😅😅

Aiya...you had wetted my robes, look A Nuan, now don't need to take bath, you already have me a shower with your tears., TaiMin Jun exclaimed teasing the little girl.

Both of them chukled, while Zizhen and Jingyi noticed that they did the same, and they step back from Wuxian's arms.

Sorry, Senior Wei! I just... I was just ... stammered Zizhen.

Yes Senior Wei! I know, showing more emotions is prohibited but we really missed you a lot, that we can't..... Sorry Senior Wei. said Jingyi while trying to escape from Huanguang Jun's gaze.

It's ok I understand, I missed you a lot tooo kids, if you didn't, I definitely did it earlier. replied Wuxian directly looking in Lan Zhan's eyes.

But you wasn't there when we approached, than from where you landed, asked Wei Wuxian.

Actually, he started:

FLASHBACK:
We need to check it, or otherwise our reputation will be soiled, young master, said a disciple of Ouoyang Clan.

Just ask from locals, they will help us, ordered Zizhen.

Bark,.. Bark!!

Hey.... Hey you... Stop you dog... I mean.. I mean Fairy, Jingyi shouted behind Fairy and bumped into Zizhen, who is already waiting for Jin Ling after hearing the Barks of Fairy.

What are you doing with Fairy, asked Zizhen.

{At first Jingyi was shocked, but later he explained him everything and also about to that Senior Wei is arrived.}

FLASHBACK END!

And than I come here with Jingyi, to meet you, Shizui and Mistress Jin, explain Zizhen.

Sect leader... Sect leader, came out a healer from healing pavilion.

What... What happened to them? asked Jiang Cheng with a very tensed look.

I can't feel there cores, I don't know how to treat them, said the healer, making tush into pavilion with all of them.

You are cultivators, you can check it by your own, and their condition, it is also worst, said another healer.

Jiang Wanyin ran towards Jin Ling and checked his core. He was damn shocked, shocked to death, as he remembered how Wei Wuxian helped him with this, he almost about to lost his consciousness.

Wei Wuxian catch him, and send him into his chamber, by the help of healers.

I can handle this, said TaiMin Jun making everyone shocked.

But.... But how? asked Jingyi.

Not possible to heal a core, than how? Asked Lan Wangji.

Are you sure? You can do it?, No no I mean, asked Wuxian but cut by TaiMin Jun.