Chapter 20

RECAPE:

Who are you to me? Why...why you took care of me, why you... Ah, just say something, demanded Wuxian.

I have nothing to answer you, you are not ready, you can leave now, I am exhausted, I need some rest, said Shui-Shui and left the room.
___________________________________________

[It's about 5 days TaiMin Jun is ignoring Weiwuxian, and he haven't eaten for two days, even he sealed his spritual energy. And on another side it's been same as Weiwuxian, TaiMin Jun even have a drop of water and she also sealed her power. Both are suffering, but none of them want to stop it.]

At least eat something Senior... said Chi Nuan.

I already said you no, than what's the problem? Huh..? said Weiwuxian.

It already been, he suddenly turned into my senior, and now he is ordering me. God knows what's happening? thought Chi Nuan and went to kitchen.

THUD!!

A-Ying, the door of his room brust open and TaiMin Jun entered panickly.

___*___*___*___*___*___*___*___*___*___

Brat who told you to seal your energy. Now eat this, TaiMin Jun slap Wuxian's shoulder.

Aaaaaaaaaa am am yum! Now you, open your mouth, said Wuxian, and she did the same.

After dinner:-

Now tell me the problem, asked Wuxian.

Which? asked TaiMin Jun.

Don't be so dumb, this will not work now. Tell me know, demanded Wuxian.

Hai! I am your younger sister, know would you believe it!? No right, replied TaiMin Jun.

But...but I don't remember,... than.. how? asked Wuxian.

Because you lost the memory of that time, I am two years younger than you, replied TaiMin Jun.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Shui-Shui, called Wuxian.

Hmm, replied TaiMin Jun.

Listen to me at least, Wuxian said irritatedly.

I am taking my class don't you see, and I have told you to come to me after classes, than why are you here again. She was angry now.

AT NIGHT:

Dinner-

I told you to practice, have you done, asked TaiMin Jun.

Hmm, replied Wuxian in sad voice.

Than you can go now, mountain will be free from your mischievous activities, said TaiMin Jun.

Hmm.....

What I can go? Really? asked Wuxian.

Yes you can, with this she left for her room and Wuxian to his.[ She haven't slept for whole night.]

_____****_____

In Morning:

Take this, TaiMin Jun through a pouch towards Wuxian.

What is this? asked Wuxian.

You will need this, said TaiMin Jun.

But do you really think? asked while closing the pouch.

It's only for 15 days, than my classes will over, and I will with you, just send me letters, BRAT! exclaimed TaiMin Jun.

Love you sis! Bye, said Wuxian.