Chapter 24

RECAP

And what about me? Asked an excited Jin Ling.

Just call me Biao Mei or WuShui is alright with me, replied Wei WuShui.

Biao Mei!?
___________________________________________
Hm! I know there relation is still not clear, but my A-Niang said me that Weis and Jiangs are friends, so if he finds it comfortable, he can call me Biao Mei, replied Wei WuShui.

It's comfortable, said Jin Ling, getting a glare from Jiang Wanyin.

It's ok, if you and Jiujiu, are not comfortable, after all I know, we are just children of servants, but me they are the Emperor and Empress of my small world, said WuShui with shine in her eyes, and brighter smile on her face.

Like brother like sister. When did I said these things, I just only want to confirm, if he still seems me as a brother, and if he, than how can be you his Biao Mei, than you are his Shi ayi, Jiang Wanyin said in his grumpy voice, dramatically, making everyone shocked.( Jin Ling was more shocked btw 🤣🤣).

I had never thought this grumpy grape can be this polite, WuShui whisper, but almost everyone had listened, due to silence, which Jiang Cheng had created earlier by his shocking behaviours.

You.... What did you said? Jiang Wanyin moved angryly towards Wushui.

Aaa, Wushui ran behind Xichen.

Huan ge! Look him, said WuShui. Jiang Wanyin running behind her.

You... You come here! Shouted Jiang Cheng.

WuShui get behind Lan Wangji, her hands are on his shoulders and she is shaking him, to protect herself from Jiang Wanyin, who is still running to catch her. It was soo new for all, because Huanguang Jun said her nothing, of course he didn't have any expression on his face, but still it's looking like that he enjoyed it, and talking about Jiang Wanyin, he was behaving like a kid maybe his younger self, how he run behind Wei Wuxian to hit him, and the only wall to protect Wei Wuxian was his Shijie, it was new for everyone that shocked them.

But if saying the truth, Xichen was most shocked person there at the time, because to whom he knows was not the same Wei WuShui, she was different, who spoke rarely, who is serious, of course not in every condition, but still it was surprising.

Muq.. Shifu!! shouted Chi Nuan who just entered the place right now, but when she saw what's happening there, she was also shocked by elders behaviour.

What did I said wrong? Grumpy grape!? Than how about Cheng Cheng 🤣🤣😂, WuShui said teasingly.

You come here, you... Damn, where are you going? shouted Jiang Wanyin.

To hell! Shouted back WuShui and ran away, a smile caught on everyones face specially on Jiang Cheng's, and an unnoticeable smile on Lan Zhan's face.

◉⁠‿⁠◉(⁠•⁠‿⁠•⁠)◉⁠‿⁠◉(⁠•⁠‿⁠•⁠)◉⁠‿⁠◉(⁠•⁠‿⁠•⁠)◉⁠‿⁠◉(⁠•⁠‿⁠•⁠)◉⁠‿⁠◉

WuShui had already left the place and now there was pin-drop silence.

I had never seen you like that, Jiujiu, Jin Ling said by broking silence.

This was awkward for Jiang Wanyin, so soon he changed the topic after remembering what he was doing today.

We need to investigate about this case, what do you think? Jiang Wanyin asked to Lan Xichen.

Hm, you are right, but what exactly happened there I don't know while truth! said Lan Xichen.

Let me explain you, by saying this Jiang Wanyin showed them a place between Lotus full lake to sit, there where few chairs already, and other had arranged by the servants Jiang Wanyin called.