Chapter 26

RECAP:
Haven't you slept till now, asked Wei WuShui.

You are saying like, you already had slept, replied Jin Ling.

It's not my time to get sleep, so I am trying to capture more beautiful places of Yunmeng, said Wei WuShui, Now tell me what about you!?

___________________________________________

Seriously!? This time..... This TIME.... I had already completed my half nap, it's almost 5 in morning. Huh...? What the hell? Jin Ling asked in disbelieve.

WHAT!? It's five already? WuShui shouted in shock 😧.

So what are you thinking, about what time it should be? Jin Ling asked with frown.

You had a nightmare. said Wei WuShui suddenly.

How do you know? Mn I mean no, I didn't have any, replied Jin Ling.

Oh! To whom you are trying to make, hmm... Is it about your parents, asked Wei WuShui.

How..... I mean what!? stammered Jin Ling.

I can understand, but it's not the time you should wake up.... But still do you have any plans for now? asked WuShui.

No,.. what can I do, I am a sect leader now, I can't behave like a child anymore, Jin Ling replied sadly.

It's ok, I am not going to force you, but you can do whatever you want, being a sect leader should not effect on your real self, Alright!? said Wei WuShui.

Hmm, By the way, what will you do now? asked Jin Ling.

Nothing, just nothing, I only want to kill this time, so I am going to......

Where are you two going, this early, asked Lan Xichen, who just woke up and came out annoyed by wisphering.

You wake up this early, Huan Ge, asked WuShui.

It's five already, and you are wisphering loud enough to play with my eardrums. replied an annoyed Xichen.

We didn't want to disturb you Zewu Jun, I apologise said Jin Ling.

Not your fault sect leader Jin, it's already my time to wake up, but why both of you awake this early, asked Xichen.

There is no need to wake up, when sleep hates you that much, that run away from you, said Wei WuShui.

Hm, I am *yawn* going to sleep now, bye Zewu Jun, bye TaiMin Jun, by saying this Jin Ling left.

Take care Rulan, said Wushui while Xichen nodded his head in response to Jin Ling's greeting.

Aren't you going to sleep, asked Xichen to Wushui.

Nope, it's five already, until I reached to my chamber, it will be six already, than I have to take care of A-Nuan, that's her to waking up. So l am taking my leave, Good bye Huan ge, by saying this Wushui left.

___________________________________________

Lan Xichen had already gone for his routines, Jin Ling had already slept. Wei Wushui had already prepared bath for Nuan, and arranged clothes for both of them.

___________________________________________

It's already 9 in morning and Wei Wuxian is sleeping soundly on roof.

Ying-er, wake up, it's 9 already. Wake up sleepyhead, screamed Wushui.

Aaaaah! Why are you shouting? asked a grumpy Cheng, who just had woke up due to screaming of Wei Wushui.

Look there, pointed Wei Wushui, above on roof.

Huh! What? He slept here all night? asked Jiang Cheng.

Hmmm, replied TaiMin Jun.

Than who gave him blanket there? asked Jiang Cheng again.

Lan Zha... I mean Lan Wangji, replied Wei Wushui.

Oh! Hmm.. let me help you than, said Jiang Cheng.

Hmm..

Wei WUXIAN, what are you doing there? shouted Jiang Wanyin, but if it had effect on that sleeping corpse.

What are you saYING? LAN WANGJI..... LAA... LAN WANGJI is to MARRY with.... said Wei Wushui.

WHAT THE HELL? NO.... LAN ZHAN, screamed Wei Wuxian.

Is it that much simple to wake him up, asked Jiang Cheng in damn shock. 🤣

Well you are talking to me, so yes, cause I use my mind unlike others, said TaiMin Jun.

What do you mean? I didn't have brain? shouted Jiang Wanyin.

Did I said this? Or was it you yourself. Teased Wei WuShui.

You... , Jiang Cheng.

Yes me! Replied Wei Wushui.

What the hell? Lan Zhan is going to marry, to whom, whenwherehowwhywhichclan, .. tell me, shouted a very tensed Wei Wuxian.

I am not, replied Lan Wangji, who just entered.

(What the hell, poor Wei Ying and Lan Zhan, both are in shock 😦, 🤣😂🤣).

Idiot, *laugh 🤣 laugh 😂* , finally you wake up, now go *hehe 😂* and freshen up, we are going to leave for Gusu, did you forget, said TaiMin Jun, who rarely was able to control her laugh.

You... You come here, Wei Wuxian ran behind Wei Wushui.

I am going to take my bath, are you coming to company me, teased Wushui.

Shameless. Wangji and Wanyin in unison. 😂🤣

You little pink! Come to me, I will kill you! shouted back Wei Wuxian in embarassment.

( With that all of them left to get ready, for a new day).

(⁠◠⁠‿⁠◕⁠)(⁠✯⁠ᴗ⁠✯⁠)(⁠◠⁠‿⁠◕⁠)(⁠✯⁠ᴗ⁠✯⁠)(⁠◠⁠‿⁠◕⁠)(⁠✯⁠ᴗ⁠✯⁠)(⁠◠⁠‿⁠◕⁠)

Little but funny chapter, isn't it. 😜😜

By the way, want to ask some suggestions from you guys.

What do think I should do with Wei Wushui's history, should I make it

* With hardships.
* Emotional.
* Worst.
*Or full of guilts.

Tell me about this.

And also about that which new character you liked more.

Anytype of your suggestions are welcome 🤗.

Follow me on Instagram by username:

@joules__17

Tata. Meet you soon 👋🏻👋🏻 .