Chapter 17

RECAP

Ahh....

What happen?? Wei Wuxian suddenly get up from his place, and ran towards, her.( You know whom)

A-Ye, he shouted his lungs out, hey! Wh..what happen?? Yo..you do.. don't to it to me, Okay? A-Ye, look into my eyes.

This made Lan Zhan shock to the bottom of his heart, Wei Ying is calling a girl by her name, how? It can't be happen, what's going on, why he is crying this much, he saw the faint  body in his Wei Ying 's hand and thought.

What happen? asked Lan Zhan.
___________________________________________

You brat! Who told you to do this to yourself!? Want me to die with you? shouted Wei Wuxian.

It's not my fault, I already had told you to lock my meridians, why didn't you did it then? asked TaiMin Jun.

A-YE!! shouted Wei Wuxian.

Yes, I am listing, continue yourself, TaiMin Jun said casually.

Ok, Ok sorry, don't shout again want me to become a deaf cultivator, or what? You fool, said TaiMin Jun

Wei Wuxian shaked her body by holding her arm.

You brat! You know I can't see this again, want me to die again, Wei Wuxian said angryly, but soon he realised what he said.

I know, what you are thinking? TaiMin Jun whisper in his ear.

What?? asked Wei Wuxian.

Oh ofcourse, it's - Oh shit!! Damn it!!  doesn't it is, said TaiMin Jun and chukled after successfully teasing her student.

[The two of them came out, while others were waiting for them to come out.]

Are they alright!? asked TaiMin Jun.

Hm, they are, they already gained consciousness, replied Wei Wuxian, while stepping outside of the pavilion.

Are you alright? Asked Lan Wangji.

Yes, I am, replied TaiMin Jun.

JIUJIU!!! XIAN GEGE!!! you have returned, Jin Ling and Shizui asked in unison, while hugging him tightly.

Yes, I am, but look at you, you both had grown mature, didn't you, Sect leader Jin, Wei Wuxian teased Jin Ling, and hugged them more tightly.

So you know, I am Sect leader now. Hm. asked Jin Ling.

Mnn.. nodded Wei Wuxian.

Than why didn't you came in the ceremony, you know how much I missed you, Jin Ling said and brust into tears.

It's not my fault A-Ling. She never let me go out from the mountains, so how could I used to be present there, said Wuxian while pointing TaiMin Jun.

Who she is? Why did she stop you to come near me? And why were you shouting on her in the pavilion? Is she our enemy? Jin Ling asked while both Jin Ling and Shizui covered up, Wei Wuxian.

Hey hey hey hey hey, she is not, Wei Wuxian came in front of them to claim them down.

**†**†**†**†**†**†**†**†**†**†**†**†**†**
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

{Now all of them sitting in backyard of Lotus Pier, surrounded by Lotus all over, while everybody present there want the answers of there questions from Wei Wuxian.}

Aaaaah!! Don't see me like that, said Wuxian feeling awkward surrounded by the gazes of people.

Than tell us what's going on? asked Jiang Wanyin.

Yes who she is.... sorry who they are? And what's that you had done in pavilion? asked Jingyi.

What Lan you are? Don't you see elders are talking, said Jiang Wanyin, faking glare at them.

Young master Wei!! was your traveling to the end of world done? You said us, about that before leaving, Wen Ning jumped in the conversation to avoid the bikring between Jiang Cheng and Jingyi.

( Lan Wangji's gaze was set on Wei Wuxian, he was looking at him with both questioning gaze and killing intentions.)

(Ofcourse he wanna kill him, because he was with a girl, 🤣😂)

At the moment, when everyone was ready to kill poor Wuxian with their damn uncountable questions, Shizui jumped in conversation.

" You all are questioning continuously. Just give him some time to explain."

[After listening him, all of them get silent, but Lan Zhan's gaze is still set on him.]

So, from where should I start, asked Wei Wuxian.

Day when you left, replied Lan Wangji suddenly, making others shock.

**†**†**†**†**†**†**†**†**†**†**†**†**†**

FLASHBACK:-

No One's PoV:

Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji, both got apart on 'BURIAL MOUNDS ' and it was third day, when Wei Wuxian was walking along with little apple. They are walking mountains to mountains, and resting in woods.

At the third day they left GUSU, he already had a day without food, Wei Wuxian was starving very hard, he was very weak, and so tired, so he left little Apple in grassland and sat under a tree.

Wei Wuxian's pov:

I was so tired, so I left that HUNGRY Apple in nearby grassland, and went under a tree, Aaaah, how much relax I felt here. I was too tired to think, why my vision is going blur, but I choose to sleep now, so I slept.

**†**†**†**†**†**†**†**†**†**†**†**†**†**

Finally, we got, what we want ☺️☺️😁

BYE BYE GUYS 👋🏼👋🏼

Ook Bye! May you have enjoyed this, I will update next chapter maybe after 10, after my exams finished.