Chapter 28

RECAPE:

A-Ying, I will look in deep forest, for clues, till that you take care of yourself and Lan Zhan.

Shifu! I am coming too,... Please 🥺...., said Chi Nuan.

I will help you too, said Lan Shizui.

Ok you two, come with me, and A-Ying will take care here with Jingyi. TaiMin Jun accepted their help.

And with that, they proceed towards their work.

___________________________________________

Till now TaiMin Jun and Nuan entered in the deep forest with Shizui and Jingyi.

It was dark than other parts of the forest, it was weird, not that the forest is darker, but the weird part is it's Gusu's forest, which used to be clean, and only a little amount of white mist can be seen, which came from the top of mountains.

But here, it's darker, and miles away from any mountain, than isn't it suspicious.

Shizui it's not normal in forest near Gusu, or it is? asked TaiMin Jun.

You are right, it's quite suspicious, replied Shizui.

Don't leave each others side, and pull your swords out, be aware, warned TaiMin Jun.

With that everyone unsheathed their swords, excluding TaiMin Jun herself.

Shifu, where's your sword, did you forget to bring? asked Chi Nuan.

No, I didn't. You focus on surrounding not on me, their is something I can feel it.
Be aware. TaiMin Jun warned again.

Something was behind bushes, I heard, Jingyi said in horrified voice.

Stay still don't speak just focus, they can attack anytime. said TaiMin Jun.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, shouted Jingyi followed by Nuan.

'DOWN', shouted TaiMin Jun.

Shizui pull Jingyi to his side, both rolled on each other and collide with a big tree.

On other side Nuan was still in her place, in damn shock, as death was coming towards her, but soon-

SLASH!!

Thuuuuud!!

Shifu!! A-Nuan shouted in horror.

Damn you!, said TaiMin Jun while dusting her robes.

It's just..... Just.... Just a fox, why you killed him, said A-Nuan.

Did you yelled for me or for that fox 🦊 🦊, TaiMin Jun asked confused.

Are you alright? TaiMin Jun, Young Lady Chi. asked Shizui.

Please, don't say that, Chi Nuan or Nuan is alright, begged Nuan.

He nodded.

What was that? asked Jingyi, still panting.

There. said TaiMin Jun.

Aah, *vaa, vaa*... What's need to *vaa* chop him in pieces, *vaa*, said Chi Nuan.

Both, Jingyi and Nuan was vomiting 🤮 🤮 continuously.

Examine it properly. said TaiMin Jun, pointing towards the chopped 🦊.

It's.... It's corpse. Shizui panicked.

Yes it is. That's why I chopped him. Replied TaiMin Jun.

Now lean on me and Shizui, we will bring you back. TaiMin Jun said to Both Jingyi and Nuan, after looking at their condition.