new home

'Why does he want to go to this school?' Wei qi thought as she watch the ceremony.

"Well, that was quite the unexpected fracas. I hereby declare that orientation has concluded." Crowley said as he look at the the housewarden. "Housewardens, please escort your students back to the dorms." But as he look around he notice something.

"...Hm? Come to think of it, I don't see Housewarden Draconia of House Diasomnia anywhere.".

'Malleus Draconia? Is he a important people? Why didn't they invite him?' She was confused.

"And that surprises you? Dude's a total recluse." Said the lion boy.

"Wait a sec... Did anyone even invite him?" Kalim asked.

"If you're that worried about him missing out, maybe you should have told him yourself." The beautifull boy replied to kalim.

"Maybe, but I don't know him too well either..." Suddenly everyone is mummuring about Malleus Draconia.

"Draconia... Like, Malleus Draconia? THAT Draconia?"

"So it's true? He really does go to school here?"

"Yikes."

'Malleus draconia?...why are they so afraid of him? Is he really that bad?' She thought as she didn't notice that the short boy and the two housewarden are talking.

"I figured I'd come down and see for myself whether Malleus had made an appearance. But once again, he was evidently not informed that his presence was required at an official ceremony." The short boy sighed.

"You have my sincerest apologies. I assure you, this oversight was in no way intended as a snub." The glasses boy apologies.

"I mean, you must admit, he's not exactly the easiest person to strike up a conversation with."

"All who were assigned to House Diasomnia, follow me." The short boy said as the other Diasomnia follow him.

Everyone left, only crowley and Wei qi.

"Well, Wei qi. This is a most unfortunate turn of events. I'm afraid that you will not be attending Night Raven Collage after all." He said to her.

"Okay." She said casually, she's not interesting to get into this school.

"Surely you realize that I cannot very well admit a student with no magical ability to my academy. But worry not. The Dark Mirror will see you safely home. Now, step into the gate, and visualize the place you whence you came."

"Thank you, sir." She bowed her head little. 'Finally.'

"O Dark Mirror! Return this soul to where it belongs!"

......

Crowley cleared his throat."Ahem L-let us, er...try this again. O Dark Mirror! Return this soul-"

"There is no such place."

"What?"

"Hah?"

"There is no place in this world where this soul belongs.
None."

'I can't go back?...'

"How can that be? My, but today is a veritable cavalcade of impossible phenomena!"

"This has never happended throughout my long tenure. I must confess that I am at something of a loss." He then look at Wei qi.

"Tell me. From what land do you hail?" Crowley asked her.

"I'm from China."

"I'm afraid I am not familiar with such a place." Crowley exclaimed. 'Wha- He's not familiar with China??' She thought.