Student

They comeback to the cottage.

"This should be far enough, I think?"

"Owww... What was that thing? No one said there'd be anything like that!"

"That was no normal ghost, that's for sure." Deuce groan, he feel his head dizzy. "Thanks, Wei qi."

"No problem, are you sure you can stand?" Deuce nodded his head.

"Let's just give up and go home. I'll happily take the expulsion if it means never having to fight that thing again." Ace said giving up as he turn away from them.

"What?!" Deuce yelled. "Nuh-uh, not happenin'! I'd rather die than get expelled from Night Raven! How can you give up when the stone is right there?"

Deuce was right. After everything they been throught, ace decide to give up after he see that monster. Probably because he's scare.

"Pfft. Big talk from someone who's not even half the mage I am. You want that stone so bad, go get it yourself. I'm out." Ace start to walk away from them, then deuce said.

"Oh YEAH?! Fine, go back to your coop, you big chicken!"

'He turn into a different person.' She thought.

Ace turn his head."Whaaaaat?! Who're you callin' chicken, huh?!" He asked him.

"Whoa, Deuce... Is it just me, or did you, like, turn into a totally different person just now?" Grim asked.

"Huh?! Cough Cough Sorry... Lost my cool for a second there."

'Both of them can't use their magic right. The headmaster said that magic can be limited, well they're a first year. I have my sword and two talisman. I need to thi-' Then she hear deuce and ace arguing. Her head still hurt after the fall of chandelier and now they're making her stress.

"Yeaaaaah. Just like the time with the chandelier, right? You "found some way," and now here we are. We just fought that thing and it creamed us. So what exactly is your plan here, genius?" Ace asked him. "Because I sure don't trust you to improvise!"

"What?! You're the one who-"

Then a sound of a tree fall down as they look at the fallen tree, it was wei qi who cut the tree as she stared at them.

"Well? Are you guys done? If you guys done talking then i be talking." The two boy was speechless.

Wei qi pointed at ace. "You always complained about something when it was clearly was your fault. If you didn't make fun of grim, maybe this won't happen at the first place!!" She scolded him.

Then she turn her head to deuce. "And you. Don't you dare to sacrifice yourself. Do you even had a plan when you fight with that monster? What will your family react seeing you got killed by a monster?"

"I..i uhm..."

"Well?"

There's only a silent between them then suddenly deuce interupt. "I'm sorry, Wei qi."

She sighed. "I got a plan and it will be dangerous a little bit. I need you guys to work together."

""Work together"... Is that some kinda joke? You always say the lamest things with the straightest face, Wei qi." He scoffed.

"Agreed. No way could I work together with him."

"Yeah, but... Gettin' expelled on the first day... That's pretty lame too. Maybe even lamer." Grim said.

"W-well..."

"Well? Don't tell me you're actually afraid?" She smirked.

"Gah... Fine. Let's just get this over with, then. All right, Wei qi. What's the plan?"