The great seven

Grim was panting after he fight with the ghost headmaster.

"W-well..?"

"Incredible... I've never seen anyone bend a monster to their will quite the way you have. I must confess, my educator's intuition did sense something about you after the brouhaha at orientation, Wei qi."

"I could tell you had a certain animal trainer-y, beast master-ish quality to you. Oh, yes. That said, I..." crowley was mumbled something.

"Can...Can grim stay with me?" She asked him

"WHAT? A monster, stay HERE?"

"Yes?" She replied. "What if there's more ghost?"

"But, you already have your swo-"

"I maybe have a sword but i want to teach him how to aim. Beside what if there's more ghost in your school and i wasn’t there?"

"Hmmm... I suppose I cannot deny your plea. Very well."

"Myah?! Really?"

"Let me be clear! Under no circumstances would I admit anyone to Night Raven College who has not been selected by the Dark Mirror - especially not a monster! Nor do I intend to allow you, Wei qi, to freeload until you're able to return home." Crowley answered to them.

"Hrmph. Never shoulda got my hopes up..." Grim grumbled.

"Now, allow me to explain. It was the Dark Mirror that transported you here.
Therefore this school does bear some responsibility for your well-being. So I will allow you to remain in this dorm, free of charge." Crowley explained to them as she listen to his word.

"However, you will need to pay for your own food, clothing, and incidentals. As to how you will do so, penniless as you are... Ah. Ah ha. Yes, a fine plan."

'Great...i wonder if i could trade some gold to get some money of this world?'

"You needn't seem so alarmed. I'm simply going to ask you to do a few odd jobs around campus." Wei qi sighed in relief, she can do that.

"From what you've done here, Wei qi, I can tell you know your way around a broom. So what do you say to you two working together as a janitorial team?
If you agree to that, I will make a special exception and allow you to remain on campus." Crowley said to them.

"So, we had to clean the school?" She asked him.

"Yes. I'll also allow you use of the library, so that you may study, and research ways to return home. How soundlessly charitable I am."

'You're not sound like charitable at all..'

"Ah, but only when your work is over, of course!"

"Whaaat? What kinda deal is that?!
I wanna put on one of those sweet uniforms and be a student, not sweep up people's junk!" Grim complained at his offer.

"If you're not satisfied with my offer, I can arrange to have you thrown out again." Crowley gave him a warning.

"Myah?! ... All right, fine! Let's do it."

"What choice do I have?" She sighed.

"Wonderful. Then I beseech you both...
To work hard as the newest members of the Night Raven College's janitorial staff!" Then he walk away from them leaving them in the dorm.

"Whyy.." She rubbed her temple.

"C'mon, we're going upstair." She said to grim.

They went inside the room. It also dirty.

'Of course it dirty aswell...'

"Grim you sleep in-"

"Im sleeping in the bed!" Grim said as he place himself in bed.