chandelier

"Why do i have to come with you to the infirmary?" Grim asked while she holding him in her arm.

"Because you will escape the punishment if i didn't watch you." She answered as they arrived infront of the infirmary. As she went inside, the room was full of bubbles.

"Excuse me? Is anyone he-"

"There is!" A man with a pink hair and glasses was playing with the bubble. "Any injure?" He smiled.

"Yes, my right hand got hit by his fire magic." She show him her right hand.

"No worry, just need some healing and it will be done!" He got up from his chair to get some bandage.

He wrapped the bandage around her hand. "Done! Want some candy?" He offered her some candy.

"No tha-"

"I want candy!"

"Here you go little one!" He hand grim some candy. "Thank you, sir." She said as she left the infirmary with her friend. "Your welcome!"

"That guy is sure weird for having a bubble in his infirmary." Grim said as he licking his candy.

"Mn." She nodded her head as they both arrived in the cafeteria , they sit down in the cafeteria as they wait for ace.

Until there's someone in cafeteria. "Oh! It her! Hey! Hey, wei qi!!" She turn her head to see who shout her name, it was the boy from the ceremony.

"It you..." Then kalim sit by her side.

"Kalim! Don't just run off like that!" Then a boy with black hair and tan skin running toward kalim.

"Sorry, jamil. Oh! Wei qi this is Jamil! My best friend!" Kalim said to her.

"Nice to meet you." She held out her hand to him. "Jamil viper. Nice to meet you." Jamil shake her hand.

"So, what are you doing?" Kalim ask her. "Waiting someone." She replied.

"Ah, i see! By the way, do you want to join my party in scarabia? There's a lot of food!" Kalim offered her. "Kalim, we can't have another party right now." Jamil scoffed.

"No, thank you. But maybe next time."

"Kalim, let go." "Aww, Bye Wei qi!! Maybe we can talk next time"  kalim wave at her as they both left.

A few minute later they wait for ace and he didn't show up.

"Myaah!? Where's he?!"

"Grim, let go kick his ass." Wei qi grumbled and got up from her seat.

"Yea! Ain't no way am I doin' his punishment for him!" Grim follow her.

They are infront of ace classroom, then wei qi kicked the door to open and shouted.

"ACE YOU FUCKASS! GET YOUR STUPID ASS IN HERE! BEFORE I FUCKING KILL YOU!" But there's no one.

'Atleast no one saw me or hear me...' Wei qi thought.

"Huh? Maybe there's no on-"

"Oh, I wouldn't say that, I'm here." The painting just talk.

"Oh. It just painting ta- Wait. Painting can talk in here?!" Wei qi look at the painting that just talk

"Bwaaah! That painting just talked!"

"Yes, and...? Is a talking painting really such an oddity at this school? The lady in the portrait on that wall talks too. As does the gentleman in the portrait on this one." The painting replied.

"And you young lady, you had such a vulgar language." The painting said.

"Sorry." She apologies to the painting.