Rose garden

"Hurry up and paint those roses red!" The two of Spades cried happily. Everything is black and white but only the paint in the brush remains its color red. Playing with hands and feet are all painting the rose-thorned bushes.

'Where am i?? Is this still ramshackle dorm??' She got up and look around as she saw a card soldier. 'What is this place??'

"Slather them quickly, as aforesaid!" The Ace of Hearts continued helping the Spades paint the roses in the heart shaped bush.

"Hurry now..and paint them roses!" The two of Spades said. Its voice matches with Deuce.

A young girl with blonde hair, matched and gray striped ribbon on her head, skirt and tap dancing shoes.

"Why are you painting these white roses red?" the young girl asked.

"Why, you asked, it's simple...we planted the wrong color by accident."

'Then why didn't you check them first??'

The Three of Clover approached Belphie. "The Queen likes her roses red. If they're white, we'll lose our heads."

"Goodness me!" The little girl exclaimed.

" And so, we're painting the roses red."
______________________
Then she woke up after hearing a banging door.

She slowly dragged her feet and answered, seeing Ace on the other side wearing a weird collar around its neck. They stare at each other, it took a while that she can see Ace's angry face.

"Why are yo-"

"I can't go back to Heartsyabul House so I'm joining your dorm. For good!" He said as he marched inside before Wei qi can react.

"Hey, wei qi!" Grim yawned as he call her. "Who's it?"

"It Ace." She sighed. "Ace? It's the middle of the night!" Grim goes downstair as he saw ace with the weird collar again. "B-bwah! That collar!"

Ace sit on the couch, his arms crossed. He was pouting. "So....Why are you here?" Wei qi kinda confused on why ace staying in her dorm.

"I...ate a tart..." he mumbled looking away.

Wei qi stood there dumbfoundedly. "Seriously?" She rubbed her eyes. "Did you eat all of it?"

"Three...whole tart, big ones.." He muttered, he still looking away.

Wei qi took a deep breath. "You deserved it...but what a tart?"

Ace stare at her. "Are you seriously never heard or eat a tart??"

"No? Is it something like a sweet?"

"Yea, do you ever eat some sweet like candy or cake?"

She think for a moment, it been long time since she had something sweet. "Does tanghulu count? It a fruit in skewer covered with melted sugar."

"Well, i guess that count..i was hoping that you would take my side.."

"Ace, i know that you missed dinner but it could be important." She kinda used to it for missing a dinner since she got no money.

"Yeah, like it could be for some party, y'know? Maybe it was someone's birthday or somethin'? Lookit that! I'm, like, a master detective too!" Grim praised himself then wei qi hit him.

"Ow!?! What was that for??!"

"Did you atleast apology to him?" Ace looked away. "Ace..."

She take a deep breath. "Tommorow morning, you go back to your dorm and apologize to him."