Chapter 2

Darius had just gotten off the phone with eda gushing about her girlfriend.  Darius scoffed as he hung up, and went to find Lilith.  "Yo, Lilith, I got questions about by your sisters girlfriend" he said. "And I have questions about my LIFE!!"  Lilith exclaimed, and looked around her desk frantically. "Woah, what's up with you?" Darius asked. "I misplaced a Manilla folder with some important documents! And.. A.. A personal project iv been working on"  Lilith sighed. 

Darius looked around, and saw the folder laying on the floor. "You mean this one right here?" He asked, while picking it up, and handing it to her. "Thank you so much! Darius your a life saver"  Lilith sighed with a  smile. "Nah, just a detective"  Darius joked. "Charming, now what was it you wanted to ask me?" Lilith sked. "Your sisters girlfriend, she seems.. Off, have you noticed anything?" Darius asked.   Lilith scoffed. "How could I not? She's a walking red flag" Lilith sighed. "That's what I was thinking! I heard that whore tell eda she only had 5 more minutes for her phone call"  Darius explained. "Your kidding! That's so controlling" Lilith said. "How how long has eda been with that girl" Darius asked. "3 years apparently..i don't know why eda would willingly be with someone like her.." Lilith said. "Nah.. Edas love sick.. But she's not that dumb, there has to be something going on"  Darius said. "Would.. You mind?" Lilith asked.  Darius chuckled. "Nah, Edward would kill me if anything happened to her" Darius sighed. "Thank you so much" liktih said with a  soft smile.

Meanwhile, Eda was at vivians house, indulging in her.  Vivian was on top of her, holding eda down by her waist, while kissing her neck.  It wasn't an act of love making, it was an act of vivian being horny, and eda loving her girlfriend to much to say no.   Eda was whimpering, feeling the kisses and love bits, from her neck down to her chest, since vivian insisted eda took her shirt off. "O-okay.. That's enough.. Vivia" eda said in a small chuckle.  Vivian disregarded what eda said, and went deeper in her neck.

Eda whined, and tried to lightly shove Vivian away to let her know to stop.  Vivian looked up at eda annoyed. "V-vivian.. Thats enough, it's started to hurt a little bit" eda said with a weak smile. "No, I'm not done" Vivian muttered, and dove back I to edas neck. "B-but.. I don't want to do this anymore.. At least not right now"  eda said, and tried to get from under Vivian.   "I don't care what you want, you belong to me" Vivian barked, then kept going, and started pulling down edas pants to.

After an hour of eda crying, and whimpering, Vivian got off Eda with an annoyed Huff.   "Your crying Is a turn off, get dressed" Vivian demanded, and pit on a jacket and left.  Eda sat up slowly, and wiped her face, feeling bad.   Eda put her clothes on, and left vivians bedroom. Vivian  was pouring  a glass of wine.  "Edalyn, come here" she Demanded. Eda walked over  and was hit to the ground. "What the fuck did I tell you!? You do what I say! How many times do I have to remind you!?" Vivian asked.  Eda was able to pick herself up, and start to stand up. Vivian grabbed her, and looked eda in the eyes. "You know I love you, right?" She asked.

Eda blushed slightly, and nodded. "Mhm.. " she mumbled. "Good, and you love me to, right?" Vivian asked. "Of course.. With all my heart" eda answered with a small smile.  Vivian stroked edas hair a few times and rubbed her back. "Your mine, remember?.. Only mine, you signed the contract"  Vivian reminded eda. "I-i know.. Il try and do better, I promise" Ed said, and rested her head on vivians shoulder, taking in her scent. A  thrill was sent through eda. She giggled, and nuzzled up to her girlfriend blushing wildly. 

The next week, was a situation eda has been experiencing for 3 years now.  It was a week where she wasn't around vivian.  Eda was on the couch in a hoodie.  She was uncomfortable, and irritated, anxious, and just depressed in all.  She hasn't seen her girlfriend in 3 days so eda thought that was why.  Luna was chasing a ball of yarn around  while eda was whimpering. Eda had gotten so desperate she decided to call vivian.

"Hello?"

"Vivia.. Can you come over?"

"What? Hell no, I'm busy"

"Please.. Vivia.. Please, i- I miss you"

"You can't go 3 days without me?"

"I-.. I can.. I'm sorry for bothering you"

"Yeah.. Il see you Monday when you come to work"

"O-okay.. Bye" 

Vivian hung up, leaving eda alone. This wasn't rare, anytime eda was going through this, Vivian refused to see her. Eda never knew why she would go through this, but luckily noa called her.

"Hey eda"

"Hi.. Noa"

"Woah.. Hey what's up? Are you okay?"

"Y-yeah, I'm okay.. Just.. I don't know, captivated?"

"Well.. Get dressed, we're gonna go out and do something"

"I-i don't wanna"

"I-i.. Didn't ask, bitch get dressed"

"Fine.. "

"Perfect, see ya in 30 minutes girlie!"

Eda hung up, and stood up to go to her room. Her knees were weak, but she walked to her bed room.  Eda got dressed, and noa came to get her 30 minutes later.

Eda and noa were walking, looking for a healthy distraction. "Alright eda, you wanna get a drink or something?" He asked. "N-no thanks.. " eda muttered. "Well come on, meet me half way here, is there anything you wanna do?" Noa asked. Eda took some time to think about it then someone bumped into
her and she hit a pole.  Noa gasped, then started laughing at her.  Then someone grabbed her looking worried. "Excuse me! I'm so sorry, are you alright?!" They asked. Eda looked at them, this person was the same height as her, light brown skin, and mint green hair with glasses.

Eda looked at them, and her cheeks were burning with pink. This person held her arm, and was looking her in her eyes, with a gentle but very concerned gaze.   "Y-yes.. I'm alright, b-but please don't grab me like that, I have a girlfriend" eda said with a  small but awkward smile. Raine took a step back from her. "I'm sorry, i didn't mean anything by it, I'm not surprised you have a girlfriend, your so pretty" Raine  said, which only hit eda harder.

Noa was still snickering in the background, while eda was blushing like an idiot. "R-really!?.. Y-you think I'm pretty?" She asked. "Of course! Sorry again for bumping into you, have a nice day!"  They said, and walked away.  Eda  looked down and still heard noa laughing at her. "Eda~" he teased. Eda scoffed. "Can it.. " she demanded. 

When eda went back to work, she saw Vivian talking to a man with a camera crew. Vivian noticed eda, and waved her over. "This will be the star of the videos" Vivian said, and gestered to eda. "What.. Videos?.." Eda asked.  "Ah well, your gonna start making music videos"   Vivian explained. "W-what!? I-i don't wanna do that!" Eda said.  Vivian looked at the camera crew, then cleared her throat. "Give is a second.. " Vivian said, and dragged eda aside.

Eda was scared, she didn't want to be filmed doing anything. "Your doing this!" Vivian demanded. "Vivia.. Please.. Don't make me do this.. I don't want to!" Eda cried as her eyes welled up.   Vivian, kissed edas neck a few times while rubbing her back, then put something on the back of edas shirt.  Eda immediately felt a thrill and giggled nuzzling into vivians neck. "Babe, your love me right?" Vivian asked. "Of course, with all my heart" eda answered. "Then you shouldn't mind doing this for me, right?" Vivian asked holding edas waist, sliding down to the back of edas thigh.

Eda sighed, and gave a weak smile. "Alright.. I-il do it.. But nothing to crazy.. Right?" Eda asked. "Nope, 2 men at a time at most"  Vivian said. Edas eyes widened.   "What!? 2 men!? What does that mean!?" Eda asked frantically. "Your bisexual, so it shouldn't matter, and besides its only for a few. Minutes, you'll mostly film by yourself"  vivian explained. "T-they.. Won't touch me right?" Eda asked. "I dunno, maybe, who cares?" Vivian asked. "I care! Why don't you!? Your really okay with random men touching me!?.." Eda asked.

Vivian scoffed.  "It's not like your fucking them, and il be watching the entire time"  eda whimpered, but laid her head on vivians shoulder.   She took a deep breath, and suddenly that thrill  came back, and eda forgot her troubles.

However, Esmeralda had heard everything, and left without being noticed.