Chapter 8

Suddenly, liliths phone started ringing. Lilith looked at it, and saw it was eda, or could possibly be Raine calling her from edas phone. "Answer it.." Vivian demanded.  Lilith did want to, but at a point like this, it was for edas safety.  
"On speaker, bitch" Vivian said, which upset Lilith more.

"Hello?"

"Hey Lilith, eda is sleeping right now, but she's.. Kinda got a fever, does she have any medicine around?"

"Ah.. I-i doubt it, listen whispers, just put a cold rag on her head for now, and il see what I can do"

"Okay, thanks! I was also wondering what her eating habits were, she.. Well she's like.. Concerningly light"

"High metabolism.. And she doesn't really eat anyway, i-is that all?"

"Mhm! Thank you! Is it okay for her to have her phone?"

Damnit

"Absolutely not"

Lilith hung up, and avoided Vivian's death glare, not because she was afraid, but knew she'd have to find another work around.   "You little-" Vivian stopped when she saw Darius walk over in front of Lilith and guide her back a little. "There's my favorite goth, Lilith always got book in your face, who's your.. Friend here?" Darius asked, his tone hinting at Lilith for her to stay calm. "Vivian.. " Lilith muttered. Darius nodded. "Nice to meet you, I'm very sorry but il be needing to take her" Darius said, and lead Lilith away.

Once they left the building, and got a couple blocks, away, Darius looked at her. "Lilith.. Are you alright?" He asked, them noticed the tears in her eyes. "Eda isn't! Vivian's doing something to her! She's making her do things eda probably doesn't want..i-i don't know what.. But we can't let eda keep going around her! What if she gets hurt!?.. Darius what are we going to do!?" Lilith asked, as her voice slowly started breaking. It was rare to see Lilith cry, which ment she was truly incredibly upset.  Darius hugged her, taking in all the information.  "We're not letting that bitch touch her..w-wr just need a faster process to get eda to pull away" Darius said. Lilith nodded. "B-but how? Eda might still be going through withdraw symptoms.. She could be liter begging to see her awful girlfriend!" Lilith said. "Well.. If Vivian is manipulating eda.. What if..someone came along.. And.. Act cared for her, eda.. You know exactly how she'd react" Darius said. "Well.. Yes.. But who-... Raine! Raine can do it!" Lilith said frantically. "Whispers?  They don't seem like the type to seduce her" Darius said.

Lilith looked down then smiled. "Oh come on, you haven't seen they way they look at her" Lilith insisted. Darius scoffed playfully.  "Well maybe.. But.. What about eda" he asked. "Edalyn.. I-iv never seen her as happy as she is with them" Lilith sighed. "And.. Does eda know about that?"  He asked. "Well.. I don't think so, but I can he how brightly she smiles" Lilith said as she recalled the memory. "Well then.. Il talk to Raine About it next week" Darius said, and Lilith felt a little better about everything

During the next week, while eda was at work, right as she was about to go change, Vivian caught up with her. "Edalyn, come talk to me after your done, alright?" Vivian asked. Eda smiled. "Of course!" She beamed, and hugged Vivian, and then putting the heroin patch on her.    Once eda and Esmeralda got on stage, Esmeralda noticed the patch and carefully took it off eda so she wouldn't get affected, and threw it into the crowd subtly.    And their  performance was beautiful, alluring, synchronized, and flawless. 

Eda changed her clothes after her shift, then went to see Vivian.   "Vivian! You want to see me?" Eda asked.  Vivian nodded, grabbed a new by beer bottle and broke it while hitting eda in the head with it.  Her cries of pain were loud as she started bleeding and fell back and on the floor.  "Why the fuck didn't you call me all last week!? And the fu k are you telling your sister!?" Vivian questioned.  Eda was sobbing quietly, and shaking her head. "I-i didn't have my phone.. " she Whimpered.   Vivian scowled, and grabbed eda by her shirt harshly. "And your sister!? What the fuck are you telling her!?" Vivian questioned in a hostile tone.

Usually eda would find some sick thrill from this, but because she wasn't high on any of the patches she was terrified. "V-vivian please.. I-i didn't tell her anything! Baby please.. Y-your hurting me.. " eda cried.  "Shut the fuck up! You deserve to be hurt"  Vivian threw eda down, causing her to cry more.  "Your so fucking annoying, and clingy, Jesus" Vivian scoffed, and left. Eda sat there, clearing her face of the tears. She felt her head to check the damage, it was a decent amount of blood bit not enough to go to the hospital.

Esmeralda entered the room looking for eda candy saw her on the floor. "Eda! Oh my God are you okay!?" She asked frantically. "Mhm.. " eda muttered.   "Eda.. What happened!?  Who hurt you like this?" Esmeralda asked.  "N-nobody.." Eda answered, deep down she knew Vivian was listening.  Esmeralda sighed in annoyance, and hugged eda tight. "Lets get you home...and don't come to work tomorrow.. J think you should resign all together" Esmeralda suggested.   Eda nodded in agreement.

When Esmeralda got eda home, she cleaned up her wound, which luckily wasn't deep and let eda rest. Eda practically begged her to not tell anyone, and eventually she caved.

Meanwhile, Darius and Raine were talking, mainly Darius telling Raine how Vivian was abusive to eda. Of course they sympathized for her.   "Thats so awful.. She doesn't deserve that" Raine said. "I know, but me and Lilith have.. Come up with an idea..see Lilith is trying to get eda to emotionally detach from vivian, and well we need your help" Darius said. "Really? Why me?" Raine asked. "Well, Ive noticed the way you look at her, you like her, dont you?" Darius asked.

Raine started blushing, and nodded badhfully. "Thought so, let her see that..show her you care, show her that you want her" Darius explained. "But.. Her girlfriend-" Raine was cut off. "Is a piece of shit, now do you want to date her or not?" Darius asked. "W-well.. Yes, bit isn't it kinda.. Baiting her?" Raine asked.  "Well.. Yes, but you'd be treating her better" Darius explained. "Alright, fine.. Il do it" Raine said. "Thank you, whispers" Darius said.

A few days later, eda and raine were together in the woods, just talking. Well more, of eda was half listening to them. Her mind was set on what had happened with Vivian. Eda started remembering all the tines Vivian had hurt her, emotionally and physically.   "Eda?.. Hey.. Your kinda zoning out" Raine said. Eda looked at them, and sighed. "Raine.. I-.. Can.. I ask you something" she asked. Raine smiled softly, and pulled her closer, and took her hand. "Of course.. You can tell me anything, tell me what bothering you.. So I can make it go away" they said to her, in their gentle tone.  Edas cheeks grew link as she giggled a little. "Your so sweet.. " she muttered, but made sure they could hear her.  "Thank you, princess.. Now tell me your worries.. And we can work something out" they explained to her.

Eda nodded, and scooted back a little. "Its.. About Vivian, she.. I-.. I'm scared of her.. " eda admitted.  Raine wasn't to surprised by this but they wouldn't interrupt her. "She.. Shes.. Been hurting me.. And did this the other day" eda muttered, and moved her hair to show Raine the wound. They looked horrified. "Eda.. T-thats not right! She shouldn't be hitting you! Why haven't you left her!?" They asked. "I-i don't know!.. I.. I'm sick of her.. She.. Shes so awful, but I'm afraid.. That if I try and leave.. I-i don't even know what she'd do.. " eda said as she started crying. "Eda.. Listen to me.. Leave her, il be right there with you if you want..but you can't stay with her" Raine said, close to tears.

Eda nodded, and hugged them tight. Raine hugged her back, never wanting to let her go.