Chapter 3

A couple weeks later, eda found her self wandering after work.  Usually she'd just go straight home, but she fed Luna before she left so she thought she would be okay for a couple more hours. 

Eda found herself out in a random park that wasn't to far from her house.  She walked around, taking in everything. It was far into the night so nobody was really outside.  She took in everything around her, then heard music playing in the background.  Eda found it pretty, and started to follow it, like the white person she is.  Soon eda saw someone with a guitar, she didn't recognize them at first, but saw it was the incredibly kind person who made her hit a pole.

(A/n: yes I know Raine plays viola/violin, but like.. Which is more romantic, a random person with a guitar, or a random person with a violin? Cmon.. And this is human stuff.. So leave me alone)

Eda didn't want them to see her so she stayed away.  She listened to them  play, a song she didn't know but she'd always been a sucker for musicians.  She smiled while listening to them, when suddenly they stopped. Eda tilted her head wondering what they were doing. They got up, and walked straight towards eda, and she just stood their like an idiot. "Hello, are you lost?" They asked "uhmmm... Yes! Lost.. Mhm"  eda lied.

They chuckled. "Well why don't I help you? What's your name?" They asked. "Uhm.. Edalyn.. Or.. You know.. Just eda" she mutter out. "Well eda, my name is Raine, it's nice to meet you"  they said with a smile.  Eda nodded, and sort of stood their awkwardly.  Raine started walking eda out of the woods, not making much conversation.

However, when they got closer to edas house, they started talking a little bit. " you know, I heard you playing.. Your really good" eda said with a smile. Raine blushed from embarrassment.   "Damnit.. I-i mean thank you, but.. I guess I get anxious playing in front of other people"  Raine admitted.  "Oh.. Well.. You know if your good at something you shouldn't do it for free.. That's.. Something vivian told me" eda said, and formed a small smile.  "Vivian? Who's that?" Raine asked. "Oh, vivian is my girlfriend, she's amazing" eda gushed. "That's cute, how long have you been with her?" Raine asked with a smile. "3 years.." Eda muttered as her smile faded.

Raine noticed, but chose not to say anything. "What about you? Anyone special in your life?" Eda asked. "Not really, Im not really good at flirting" Raine said. Eda chuckled a little. "Really?  I wouldn't of guessed" eda said, as she remembered the first time she met Raine. "Why would you say that?" Raine asked. "Uhm.. No reason" eda muttered.

They got to edas house, and she quickly waved goodbye, and went inside.

Meanwhile, Darius had been looking into eda and vivians relationship, by talking to every who knew about them.  He had a couple papers of information out, looking through everything, but it wasn't enough.  He needed more information, so he decided to ask one of edas friend. 

At the further part of the city, a sight to see, was at the top of a hill. Darius drove up and found exactly who he was looking for. "Noa? Is it" Darius asked. "Yep, whatcha want, gay man?" Noa asked with a playful smirk. Darius scoffed. "Oh shut up, I just need to ask you a few questions" he said. "Alright, about what?" Noa asked. "Eda and her girlfriend.. Lilith asked me to look I to it, notice anything off about vivian?".    Noa scoffed. " it's impossible not to, it's like.. Edas so dependant on her, she goes through these episodes.. Every once in a while, like she can't sit still, she'll whine a lot, go in and out of sleep. But she's just blows up vivians phone asking to see her, like full on tears and begging " noa explained. "Damn.. That's.. That's sketchy, any thing else?"   Noa shook his head. "No.. Not from what I know, I try and stay away from vivian, because the second I see her mistreat eda, it's on sight"  noa said. "Understandable.  What about edas other friend, you know.. The hoe" Darius asked. "Esmeralda, yeah they work together actually.. I think you can still catch her if you hurry" noa said. 

Darius nodded, and drove off.  Noa sighed, and looked out into the distance. "Eda.. You better be okay.. " they sighed.

Meanwhile, eda wasn't okay. She was at home trying to drink herself into a coma, sobbing. "Vivian.. You son of bitch.. " she sobbed. Luna climbed on the counter, and tried to get edas attention. "Person?.. Person.. Put that down, come play with me...you've already had 7" Luna said. "Go away Luna..go play by yourself.. " eda whimpered. "Person.. Please?.." Luna asked. "Luna I said no!! Just.. Just go away.. Please.. " eda whimpered. Luna left, but nuzzled edas legs as one last ditch attempted, but eda just carefully slid her kitten away. 

Eda continued drinking, wanting to numb the pain she felt. "Viva.. Viva..viva.. Why.. How can I love someone so.. Dangerous?.. What's wrong with me.. She's like poison.. I shouldn't love her, not this much.. I hate her, I hate her.. But hell knows I love that woman with all my heart" eda cried to herself. Her cheeks flushed wildly.   She picked up her phone, and called her girlfriend.

"Viva.. Hi".

"What do you want?"

"You.. "

"Really now?~  alright, il be there in 5"

"Thank you.. I love you"

"I know you do"

The call dropped, and eda went to get ready, she unlocked her door, put Luna on the couch, and got un dressed, only in her bra and the skirt she was wearing, nothing underneath. This was how eda lowered herself for love.   She was desperate for it.. Dependant on her girlfriends attention.  

Vivian arrived in 5 minutes, and came in edas room, and locked the door. Vivian, threw off her shirt then grabbed eda by her hair. Eda let out a small cry, but started blushing. "Who do you belong to?" Vivian asked with a  smirk. "Y-you.. Vivian.. " eda sighed.  "What are you?" Vivian asked. "W-worthless.. " eda said, "and what can I do to you?" Vivian asked, her smirk widening. "What ever.. You want.. Vivian" eda moaned. 

However, Lilith and Edward were together, discussing what Lilith had done. "And Darius is going to get to the bottom of this?" Edward asked. "Mhm, I hope so, he's working on it right now"   Lilith confirmed. "Good.. How is she? She's not hurt?" Edward asked. "Not from what I can tell.. But you know she never tells us anything.. At least not the truth" Lilith sighed. Edward nodded. "I know.. How long is it going to take Darius to look Into this?" Edward asked. "I don't know, but I'm working on a restraining order when we can get eda away from her" Lilith explained. "Il have my men, to take care of vivian when you get that legal" Edward said with a  smirk. Lilith scoffed, then hit Edward over the head. "I told you to stop with the gang activity!"  Lilith scolded. "Ow!! It's not a gang! It's street fighting!" Edward argued. "Same thing! Now stop it!" Lilith demanded, and hit him again. "Ow!! I'm telling mom you keep hitting me!"  Edward complained. "Shut up! Your a man child! Now stay out and let Darius handle it" Lilith said, then looked at her phone.  She tried calling eda, but her phone was on do not disturb.

At 3 am, eda was alone in bed, covered in hickeys, and bruises, unable to move, but in a sick way, she was satisfied.