Chapter 11

Eda and Edward were arguing again, because he didn't want eda dating, and she didn't care what he wanted. "Your to young!" He yelled. "I'm 26!! How old did you expect me to be!?" Eda asked. "WHEN I'M DEAD!! Plus 3 days, just to be sure I'm dead" Edward said. "You are THIS close to getting a purple nurple" eda threatened. "You leave my nurples alone" Edward said and covered his chest.  Lilith pace palmed. "Raine will not be taking your innocence away!" Edward argued. "Dude.. That went away a very long time ago" eda sighed. "WHAT!? YOU SAID YOU WERE STILL A VIRGIN" Edward yelled. "Bitch, I lost my virginity at 17! And you can't say shit you fuck Esmeralda nearly every Friday night!" Eda argued. 

Lilith groaned. "Can you two stop!? Damnit, you've been arguing for an hour!" Lilith said "she started it!" Edward said. "What!? No I didn't!" Eda said back. "Did so! Raine had their filthy hands all over you!" Edward argued. "They were getting a fucking leaf out my hair!" Eda yelled. "Edward Anthony clawthorne!! Sir the fuck down!!" Lilith yelled. He immediately sat down.  Lilith then glared at eda and she also sat down.  "Can you two act like adults for once!?" Lilith asked. Neither of them responded.  "Fine, both of you apologize right now" Lilith demanded. "Ew.. Gross" Edward sighed. "I'd rather die" eda said. "Edalyn, apologize immediately" Lilith said sternly. "Fiiiiine.. " eda groaned. "I'm...... S-sorry.. THAT YOUR A WHINEY BITCH!!"  Eda yelled. 

Edward scoffed, then tackled eda and they both started wrestling.  Raine walked in, and saw them. "Woah, what's going on?" Raine asked. "Petty fights.." Lilith sighed. "Should.. I get her?" Raine asked. "Eh, it tires them out"  Lilith shrugged.   "Won't she get hurt?.." Rairn asked, in a concerned tone.  "Ehh.. It builds character" Lilith shrugged. 

Meanwhile, a empty wine glass was thrown at the wall. "UNGRATEFUL TWINK!!" Vivian screamed. Terry looked at the mess and shook his head. "So what's your plan now genius? She'll never go anywhere near you, especially not alone" Terry pointed out. "I know that! Ugh, il have to either threaten her.. Or just kidnap her" Vivian said, and put her hair up. "And how would that work? She has someone who actually treats her right, and her friends, they are gonna fold you like a fucking lawn chair if you get anywhere near her" terry sighed in a uninterested tone. "Damn.. Fine, then il get that little twat to do the job for me" Vivian said, then left.

Terry sighed shaking his head.

Meanwhile, it was about 8 pm, Raine was still with eda per her request, and because Edward was outside waiting for his chance to kill Raine. So eda invited them to just stay the night. But affectionate mixed with affection derived, mixed into fumbling around each other.  They were in her bed with no shirts, but did have on pants. Raine was pecking her cheeks, head, her neck, anywhere they could, while looking she giggled, and hugged them, or pulled them down for a kiss on the lips.  "Raine! Your a tease!" Eda argued. "Pft, am not~" Raine cooed, then leaned down, pressed a deeper kiss on her collarbone. She shuddered, then smiled at them and chuckled. "You are" she said.  Raine chuckled, and brushed her hair out her face, then winked at her. Eda blushed heavily, and covered her face. "Your a vile human" she said playfully. 

Raine laughed a little, and kissed her forehead.  They let her sit up, and sat beside her.  "Your simply beautiful, princess" they said, as she snuggled closer to them.   "Thank you.. But you know your just as attractive as me, if not more"  she said, and laid her head on their shoulder.  Raine held her close while the two were blushing. Then era's phone went off. She grabbed it, and saw it was a text message. A number she didn't know, and stupidly and opened it.    It was a picture of eda in bed with Raine while they were busy. With a message that said.

You can never escape me

Eda's heart dropped as she read it, completely frozen in fear. Raine noticed, and looked over at her. "Hey, are you okay?"   They asked. "She's.. She's watching me.." eda muttered as her eyes filled with tears.  Raine looked at her phone and saw the message.  "Shit.. " they muttered.     Raine got out of edas bed, and put their shirt on, and gave eda hers.  Eda put it on, and closed her curtains.   

About an hour later, eda was sprawling pacing around, while Raine tried calming her down. "Eda.. Honey, maybe you can just.. Calm down a little?"  They asked Nervously.  "Noo!!! What if she takes me and takes my... MY LIVER!" Eda yelled. "Your liver?.." Raine asked. "MY LIVERR!!" she said back. "Honey..maybe you should stop watching zombie movies for a while.. " Raine suggested. They grabbed her hand and kissed her palm. "I won't let anything happen to you, I promise" they assured her.  Eda smiled softly, and kissed their cheek. "I-im sorry,  I guess I'm overreacting" Ed sighed. "It's alright, you have every right to be scared, but il be there for you.. I won't let her do anything" Raine said, and held eda close.

Sorry the chapter is short I lost the original draft, and I'm not re writing it all