Chapter 12

One night eda and Raine were sleeping together, they happened to be at Raines apartment because eda spent the day there, then it started raining really hard so they insisted she stay with them. Eda wasn't snuggled up to them, mainly because she wasn't used to sleeping next to anyone. But Raine was holding her hand under the covers and that was enough for them.

The rain cleared out during the night, so it was only soft rain when eda started to wake up. She often woke up on the middle of the night, she didn't know why. Eda woke up, and felt Raine holding her hand.   Eda felt completely at peace, however she did want to be closer to them, so she thought about it for a second. After about 5 minutes of over thinking she moved her body slowly and snuggled closer to them.  She felt warmer, but what really set her off was how raine wrapped their arms around her.  She blushed, and pressed a light kiss on their neck.

When she woke up the next morning, she didn't quite open her eyes, mainly because she wanted to go back to sleep.   That's when she heard Raine talking. "How'd I get so damn lucky.." They muttered. She blushed, as raines grip on her got more firm, but she sure didn't want to embarass them, so she stayed quiet. But she didntry to get closer to them, feeling truly loved in this moment.

Later in the day, she had gone home to get dressed and change her clothes, but she did want to spent the rest of the day with them. She put on a black shirt and shorts with tights under them. She had Luna hiding in her jacket simply because nshe didn't want to keep leaving her car by herself.

As eda was walking, she kept getting a weird feeling, something, or someone was behind her. As eda kept walking she thought about calling her sister, not Edward because he'd be threatening Raine the entire time.  So she quickly did so.

"Hey lily"

"Hello edalyn, how are you? Do you need something?"

"Ah.. No just..im getting the feeling someone might be following me, but I feel silly, I just.. Thought talking to you might help"

"Ah.. It's alright to feel un easy, I'm sure you'll be okay, where are you going?"

"Oh I'm going to see-"

Edas voice cut off as she was pulled into a dark ally way, dropping her phone in the process. "Hey!!? Let me go!!" Eda yelled.  She was dragged into the farthest part of the ally,  "ow!! Stop it!! Let me go!" Eda yelled again. "Shut up! Damnit! Your such a fucking pain in my ass"  someone yelled, eda looked up and saw Vivian. "What the hell do you want!?.. Why can't you leave me alone.." Eda asked frantically.    "You useless TWINK! Because I need you if I'm gonna make this next shipment!" Vivian yelled. "Shipment!?.. What are you talking about?.." Eda asked. Vivian grabbed eda harshly causing her story struggle. "Let me go!! Don't touch me!!" Eda yelled, then was pushed down harshly.

Vivian pulled out a long thin knife, and walked behind eda, grabbing her hair. Vivian pulled edas hair forcing her head back, holding the knife to edas throat. "Break off your pathetic relationship!" Vivian demanded. "What!?.." Eda asked in disbelief. "Damnit! Do I have to spell everything out!? I seem you pathetic girls to Cuba to make good money! But I can't sell you off if your in a relationship! So break up with them!" Vivian demanded. 

Tears spilled from edas eyes. "No!! I don't want to leave Raine!" Eda said, them was thrown down again, and kicked in the stomach from Vivian's pure frustration.  Eda cried out in pain, as the tears warped her sight. "Leave them damnit! Your such a pain!" Vivian yelled.  Eda sobbed quietly and started to sit up. "No.. No I won't.." Eda whimpered.    Vivian swung the knife causing a small and shallow cut on edas cheek.

Eda felt her cheek and saw the blood, the fear made her heart pound. "Your going to do it! And your going to do it now!!" Vivian yelled, then saw edas jacket move. Luna wiggled herself out edas jacket, and licked the blood off edas cheek. "Person?.." She asked. Vivian groaned.  Which made Luna run off.   Eda struggled to get up, but got on her hands and knees.  Vivian grabbed her again, and cut her on her cooler bone, slightly deeper this time. Eda screamed, as more tears streamed down her face.

Vivian kept jerking her, they heard. "Edalyn!!?"   It was liliths voice. Vivian looked up and scoffed. "Your a Thorne in my side you know that right!?" Vivian asked. Eda whimpered, as the knife was right under her chin. Eda pushed the knife away, accidentally getting cut on the side of her face. "LILY!! PLEASE HELP!!" Eda screamed, then was pushed the knife closer. "Do what the hell I said! Your sister can't help you!" Vivian threatened  ".. No.. I won't do it.. I love them.. And they love me!." Eda said as she cried.   "I won't break up with them.. They make me happy" eda whimpered. "Fuck being happy! Agree to do it!" Vivian demanded.

Eda shook her head, then suddenly heard sirens, and guns locking.  "Eda!!" She heard. It was Raine.  Eda laughed from relief, and tried to pull away.    "Ugh! You little bitch!!" Vivian yelled. Eda didn't care about what Vivian called her.  Then the sirens got closer as eda kept trying to get away.  "Drop her!!" A police officer  yelled.  Vivian groaned, then let eda go. Raine and Lilith Ran twoards her, as eda  reached out for them.

Raine took eda in their arms close to tears. "Eda..i was so worried about you" they sighed and kissed her head a few time. "Don't.. Worry..about me" eda sighed, as she started to looose consciousness.   An ambulance came, right as eda passed out after hearing. "Your gonna be okay.." From her sister.

The end